Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman should just wait for Spence vs. Garcia winner and bypass Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman should just wait for Spence vs. Garcia winner and bypass Thurman.

Thurman is a 99% possibility of turning into a runner again just watching his recent fight, how many more runners should Pacquiao face to bore the hell outta casuals? Boxing is on a good momentum lately let's not bore the heck of the casuals anymore.

Pacquiao has already mastered fighting against runners, he is now almost 99.9% invulnerable to losing against these runners because along with his original arsenal, unexhausting work-rate and seemingly amazing elusiveness while coming forward 1. He now throws jabs and power jabs a lot 2. He now throws vicious body punches 3. The awkward or sudden pauses mid game with his high guard was already eliminated. There is practically zero, nada, no hope now for runners to win against him.

Now on to the real deal. If we want to bring out the Mexicutioner bloody days of Manny. Look non other else than Errol Spence Jr., a welterweight pressure tank--a machine that won't quit. He will give manny what he wants--a Grand War, no more running at last. This is the fight that will rekindle those bloody days and you'll see two great warriors once again going at it till one of them falls or become a bloody pulp.

Thurman can then take more tune ups to get to that level again. We want him at 100% when he face elites again. Maybe a rematch with Josesito and dominates him this time around. That will completely bring back his mojo.
    Last edited by spenz; 02-03-2019, 12:38 AM.

He should fight Thurman. I don't want to see Pac getting KTFO again

Comment

Pac vs Clottey, Mosley, Bradley, Floyd, Broner, etc.

Ain't paying for those shi t again.

Definitely not Thurman.

Dude might surpass Broner in laps.

Comment

He should fight Thurman to try to become the full champion because he will probably beat Thurman. He should not fight Spence because Spence will knock him out. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Mikey & Thurman DESTROY the senator.

Comment

I agree Manny vs the Spence & Garcia winner makes the most sense. Although Thurman is probably the more beatable guy for Manny & I feel like all those fights probably do similar-ish PPV numbers so if he beat Thurman than that'd just make what I suspect would be Manny vs Spence all the bigger of a fight.

Could kinda have a final 4 of sorts in theory with Manny vs Thurman + Spence vs Garcia. Not that I think or expect PBC to do that but it'd be a nice change of pace for them instead of this easy fight, hard fight pattern they seem to use a lot.

Comment

Bypass a guy with a legit title..........Not sound advice.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
                Thurman is a 99% possibility of turning into a runner again just watching his recent fight, how many more runners should Pacquiao face to bore the hell outta casuals? Boxing is on a good momentum lately let's not bore the heck of the casuals anymore.

Pacquiao has already mastered fighting against runners, he is now almost 99.9% invulnerable to losing against these runners because along with his original arsenal, unexhausting work-rate and seemingly amazing elusiveness while coming forward 1. He now throws jabs and power jabs a lot 2. He now throws vicious body punches 3. The awkward or sudden pauses mid game with his high guard was already eliminated. There is practically zero, nada, no hope now for runners to win against him.

Now on to the real deal. If we want to bring out the Mexicutioner bloody days of Manny. Look non other else than Errol Spence Jr., a welterweight pressure tank--a machine that won't quit. He will give manny what he wants--a Grand War, no more running at last. This is the fight that will rekindle those bloody days and you'll see two great warriors once again going at it till one of them falls or become a bloody pulp.

Thurman can then take more tune ups to get to that level again. We want him at 100% when he face elites again. Maybe a rematch with Josesito and dominates him this time around. That will completely bring back his mojo.
                I like pac-thurman but you're right that pac will probably make thurman run and that would make another boring fight.

Comment

Working...
                X