Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-02-2019, 12:21 AM #21
Contender

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 21,133.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
You’re talking about the guy who resisted arrest?

What else you got?
saying "i can't breathe" is resisting arrest? i see now. you're an apologist for murderous pigs. this convo not going nowhere. BLM wants police accountability and i agree with this. what i dont agree with is making it racial since pigs are liable to murder anything with a beating heart. the reason cops get away with murder nonstop is because of the conflict of interest within the police department and prosecutors. you basically have friends investigating friends. thats why cops are bold and kill whoever.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:29 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2748 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 35,098.46
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
saying "i can't breathe" is resisting arrest? i see now. you're an apologist for murderous pigs. this convo not going nowhere. BLM wants police accountability and i agree with this. what i dont agree with is making it racial since pigs are liable to murder anything with a beating heart. the reason cops get away with murder nonstop is because of the conflict of interest within the police department and prosecutors. you basically have friends investigating friends. thats why cops are bold and kill whoever.

Saying I canít breathe after being told countless times... to come with them is not resisting arrest.

Fighting off the police is resisting arrest.

You ainít never seeing me die in the streets over a misdemeanor son. Ever. I take responsibility for my actions. This guy decided he wasnít going with the police. He made that choice. HE made that choice.

Of course it sucks he died. Who disagrees with that?

If he would have taken his arrest and fought it in court heíd be alive today. But he decided to fight them on the street.

ďI canít breathe!Ē Cop letís go... man turns and kills cop with knife. You gotta wake up man.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:31 AM #23
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 1230 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,918.07
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:

It's dated 2016 but...

Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:42 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1716 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,011.29
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

There was this old fu#k I used to work with whoís a super conservative. He rides for Trump. Itís really funny how he would talk about Trump. He would just repeat himself. ďTrumps doing a lot of good for this country. The economy is strong.Ē Literally every time.

He thought the kneeling from the NFL players was so disrespectful to Americans and veterans, he stopped watching football. But that the same time, he watched the Bears. You know, cuz itís the Bears. Hypocrite.

Me. Iím indifferent. Those NFL players have a right to protest. Itís peaceful. They have a huge platform to get their message out, being on national TV, and itís such a simple form of protest.

Old man got real pissed and goes, ďwell Iím sorry but youíre wrong!Ē

Am I? You canít arrest them for doing what they did. Now, if the NFL wanted to do something about it, thatís fine. Those players are employed by the NFL, so the NFL can fine them if they want. Canít get arrested though. You donít have to agree with the protest, but they have every right to protest as long as itís peaceful, which it was.

But the real question is, who fu#king cares? Some players feel that a few victims at the hands of a few cops didnít get justice. Cool. Sh#ts old news.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:23 AM #25
Lounge Poster of the Year

Quoted: 6444 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,209.57
Total Points: 43,817.50
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

The Super Bowl is this Sunday, so people just forgot and stopped caring.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:30 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18647 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 161,528.96
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
You still treading water? Let me know if you still need help getting to that next level.
I sure will Ted Bundy
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:54 AM #27
Contender

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 21,133.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
It's dated 2016 but...

good read but all the holes in the article were brought up in the comment section. "convicted" sounds good but they don't tell you what the sentencing was. the cop that murdered Oscar Grant in cold blood was "convicted" (sounds good) but he only served 11 months. and in the article it tells you how cops bounce around different departments since they are not subject to background checks. basically if the cop doesnt snitch on himself they assume his record is clean. in all these cases of police killings they are walking free because of the conflict of interest with the prosecutor.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:02 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,069.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Hmmm interesting. Is that why their "Guiding Principles" page used to be a bunch of stuff about global communism and transgender parenting?

Is Kaep getting played by the Js?
Kaep most likely is. I don't know what they have on that website, that whole movement is a scam in the greater scheme.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 09:28 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
I sure will Ted Bundy
Itíll be hard to remove that victim mentality from your brain. But at least youíll have a father figure if you need help.

I think a boxing gym would do you real well. Maybe you should roll on down to the gym with me. Might take a little while to get the pussification out of your blood, but the gym will do you good.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:38 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
good read but all the holes in the article were brought up in the comment section. "convicted" sounds good but they don't tell you what the sentencing was. the cop that murdered Oscar Grant in cold blood was "convicted" (sounds good) but he only served 11 months. and in the article it tells you how cops bounce around different departments since they are not subject to background checks. basically if the cop doesnt snitch on himself they assume his record is clean. in all these cases of police killings they are walking free because of the conflict of interest with the prosecutor.
You are literally one of the most uninformed followers when it comes to police. You’re a victim and your mentality needs a reality check.

I would LOVE to see someone like you in the VirTra trainer. It hopefully would expose the issues with your mentality and fix them.

Fking dumn f#*k calling cops pigs. You’re a pu$$y.

Share This With Friends

Tags
activism, detected, nfl?, people, phony, protesting

User Tag List