Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-31-2019, 08:09 PM #1
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4877 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 27,849.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default Why do people say Pacquiao only won 2 rounds in the Floyd fight?

It was a close fight. Up until the 11th round. I had it even going into the 11th. Then Floyd won the 11th and 12th, making it 7-5 Floyd in my book.

I noticed in the HBO/Showtime commentary they were all over Floyd's dick, even though Floyd was fighting a little scared, not landing or throwing much, and Pacquiao was getting shots in.

My view of the fight was a lot closer to This video, but I still had Floyd winning 7-5. Pacquiao fought the wrong fight. He was fighting a 12 round fight, and you can't do that against mayweather. You have to fight round by round, putting it all on the table and taking what you can get, round by round, minute by minute. Pacquiao didn't give it all, and that's what it takes to beat the best fighter in the world. That's what it takes to be the best.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-31-2019, 08:14 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 845 Post(s)
Floyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 12,918.43

I had Pac winning zero rounds. McGregor did better
Floyd is TBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:16 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1780 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 37,525.24
No Message - Snoop Frog 

I guess the same reason some said they had pacquiao winning. They don't know how to score a fight or blinded by their fanism
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:23 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1258 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 22,836.41
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
It was a close fight. Up until the 11th round. I had it even going into the 11th. Then Floyd won the 11th and 12th, making it 7-5 Floyd in my book.

I noticed in the HBO/Showtime commentary they were all over Floyd's dick, even though Floyd was fighting a little scared, not landing or throwing much, and Pacquiao was getting shots in.

My view of the fight was a lot closer to This video, but I still had Floyd winning 7-5. Pacquiao fought the wrong fight. He was fighting a 12 round fight, and you can't do that against mayweather. You have to fight round by round, putting it all on the table and taking what you can get, round by round, minute by minute. Pacquiao didn't give it all, and that's what it takes to beat the best fighter in the world. That's what it takes to be the best.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Because they're idiots and they believe whatever the commentators tell them. There is a Top Rank commentary out there somewhere with Andre Ward and Col Bob Sheridan which is by far the best commentary on the fight, actually calling it play by play and not draining the fun out of it.

I thought it was 5-3 after 8 and 9 was mighty close. 10 Pac prob won so I could see a 7-5 scorecard, but I had it 8-4. I think anything between 9-3 and 7-5 was about right. For me it was a fight where it was still up for grabs and then Floyd closed the show, and actually if it was called that way, would have been more exciting for the fans

Thats what pissed me off most was that it was misinterpreted by most of the media as an easy fight, whereas it was actually a difficulty but tactical fight. This misinterpretation was then fed to the fans, and I really feel that most people missed the essence of the fight, which was a good one. But the commentators have a big effect on the fans, and the enjoyment unfortunately.

Last edited by sunny31; 01-31-2019 at 08:29 PM.
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:46 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,495.20
Total Points: 72,605.62
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
I had Pac winning zero rounds. McGregor did better
Of course. That's the score one would expect from Floyd is TBE. You are a good loyal Mayweather worshiper.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:51 PM #6
Contender

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
SkiPete is a jewel in the roughSkiPete is a jewel in the roughSkiPete is a jewel in the roughSkiPete is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 8,855.18

Why are you still talking about this fight? There is so much interesting stuff happening in boxing right now.
SkiPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:51 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,495.20
Total Points: 72,605.62
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

I thought he won at least 4 rounds but I thought Mayweather won. I think only a bias Mayweather fan or Pacquiao hater or a combination of both would give Pacquiao only 2 rounds.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:53 PM #8
The Champ

Quoted: 2946 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,893.71
Total Points: 22,040.84
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

I gave Pac 2 rounds (4 and 6) and that's it. Maybe one other close round somewhere in there.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:57 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2688 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 21,568.41
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

It was a terrible fight, but a close one, Floyd fought scared, Manny came to fight but this fight didnt even deserve a winner. Floyd didnt even try to fight, he just ran and potshotted since he already paid the judges off. Terrible terrible fight, Floyd didnt really win many clear rounds but neither did Manny. It was a disgrace and should be forgotten, the sport is still hurting from that particular fight, so many casual fans never ever came back to the sport after witnessing that overhyped disgrace of a fight.
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:58 PM #10
NSB AND DOME POTY 2018

Quoted: 23249 Post(s)
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 173,110.55
Total Points: 175,203.65
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

why is this even still a topic?
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight?, floyd, pacquiao, people, rounds

User Tag List