Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-31-2019, 03:10 AM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
EnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.45
Total Points: 17,910.74
Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Fuck Hearn and him milking the casuals - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll 
gAy J LOL - ^lll No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ 

AJ has got to be the most avoided man in boxing right now.

He has offered 4 belts and career high paydays to Miller, Whyte, Fury and Wilder and not one of them wants it.

Has that ever happened before?
EnglishOxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-31-2019, 08:34 AM #62
Banned

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
SeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 17,258.24
gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll rational comments - afgbjfgmih sensible comments - afgbjfgmih Eddie Hearn's cock - __________ 
eddie owns you too just like gay j - __________ stupid - __________ since you fancy eddie the snake - __________ dumb poster - __________ AJ's a bitch he ducked ROFL quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 
quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
If you'll notice, I only talk down to people that I see talking down to others. I like to give people a taste of their own medicine. Reasonable respectful people I treat with kindness and respect. *******s on the other hand, I will go out of my way to make them look stupid.
Trying to make someone look stupid on a forum...pretty stupid and that medicine must taste oh so bad in the form of words ooooooh man. Big bad whoever you are LMAO.
SeGoodland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:38 AM #63
Contender

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
makaveli1875 can only hope to improve
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,748.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishOxide View Post

He has offered 4 belts and career high paydays to Miller, Whyte, Fury and Wilder and not one of them wants it.

Fury and Wilder are already fighting so he's made a pointless offer to those 2 . Whyte wants to fight him , just not for less than he made off Chisora
makaveli1875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:42 AM #64
Banned

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
SeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 17,258.24
gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll rational comments - afgbjfgmih sensible comments - afgbjfgmih Eddie Hearn's cock - __________ 
eddie owns you too just like gay j - __________ stupid - __________ since you fancy eddie the snake - __________ dumb poster - __________ AJ's a bitch he ducked ROFL quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 
quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishOxide View Post

Ridiculous isnít it!? It should be one or the other, big money or a title shot.

Such hypocrites. They canít earn the money without Joshua yet they slam Hearn for not paying them what they think they are worth then call Joshua a coward.

If they are worth what they think they are, make a two fight deal and if they win the first bout then they ARE worth it and can make that money.

I hate to say it but apart from guys working their way up, the Heavyweight top 4 are ruining boxing for me. Someone needs to do something. Maybe a cap on what fighters can make per fight or per year.

Then you get a shambles like Bermane Stiverne. Takes a fight with Joe Joyce but immediately brings Joshua in to it saying heíll KO him. Jesus Christ...take the hint Bermane, you are being used as a stepping stone for Joyce LMAO
SeGoodland is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
$7m, dillian, fight, miller, offer, turned, whyte, £5m/

User Tag List