Old 01-27-2019, 09:47 AM #11
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ChristianKing is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 6,431.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpz View Post
He looked sharp. Just looked like a guy who hasn't fought in a while, those punches hurt more when you haven't been taking too many of them for a very long time.

Credit to Josesito for a good fight, I gave him 4 rounds. Thurman himself knew Lopez was coming to fight, he's been saying it for a few days now "I see something in his eyes." Word on the block is he looked great in training for this fight too, this was probably one of the best versions of Josesito Lopez ever.

Can't say Thurman isn't the good off of this performance, he proved he is an elite welterweight by edging out and absorbing Porter's punches and narrowly but convincingly overcoming both Porter and Garcia.

Just so happens that Thurman won't be able to hang with the best welterweight in the world Errol Spence Jr. But I have Spence beating every single welterweight, he's the clear #1 in my eyes.
He needs another fight before he takes on Porter. He will probably go right after his wbc title but this version of Thurman needs some work if he's going to get back to his best days.

He was going straight back and getting caught repeatedly. He also wasn't as committed to exchanges until he got hurt and had no choice.

Hopefully it's just 22 months of civilian life out of the ring. I like Keith Thurman. He makes good fights. But I don't want to see him get hurt. He's definitely got to make some adjustments to stay at the top level. He definitely needs 3 fights minimum this year.
ChristianKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-27-2019, 10:03 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1493 Post(s)
nacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 15,557.17
Campana campana Chino Maidana - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Technico uno! technico uno! - punchr donut - punchr backup donut - punchr 
screw apples - punchr piping hot cup of joe - punchr refill - punchr fuck coffee - KOVALBOXER top poster - Freedom. 
EBT covfefe - Shontae De'marc #1 - mathed #2 - mathed #3 - mathed #4 - mathed 

Lopez might have retired Thurman. he will come up with another injury maybe from shaving take off more time and fade away
nacho daddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
errol, keith, retires, spence, thurman, time

User Tag List