Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-21-2019, 12:56 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2200 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 37,168.40
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default Always been a huge Pacquiao fan but...

I honestly hope this is the end. Pac has nothing more to prove, his ATG legacy is written in stone and whilst he is still a capable fighter he’s clearly past his best. I have absolutely no interest seeing Pacquiao being used to build an up and coming star like Spence or Crawford and I have even less interest in a cash grab rematch with Floyd that already happened years to late.

I hope the eye injury is not permanent, but I also hope it stops Manny from lacing them up again cause I feel Pac has that kinda Duran/Roy Jones mentality were he’ll fight on and on because it’s what he loves to do and it is has been all he has known for the majority of his life.
In 70 fights he has given us more than enough...
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-21-2019, 01:07 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1856 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 28,120.94
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Yeah he should definitely retire...uncle Al is going to put him in with one of his young stars like Spence to make them look good beating up on old Manny and make them known to the public. Pac should realise this before ending up like Roy Jones. They already used Mikey for the same thing in a mismatch
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:13 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
redmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,770.89

He clearly needs the money for some reason and will definitely fight on. He's still a very good fighter but it will probably end with a bad defeat at the hands of Spence or Crawford.
redmish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:17 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3191 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 92,368.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
Yeah he should definitely retire...uncle Al is going to put him in with one of his young stars like Spence to make them look good beating up on old Manny and make them known to the public. Pac should realise this before ending up like Roy Jones. They already used Mikey for the same thing in a mismatch
"They" already used Mikey for the same reason? Are you trolling here? Mikey HIMSELF asked for the fight and Mikey said Haymon asked him multiple times if he was sure and even asked what his brother/dad thought of the fight. Sorry, but Haymon wasn't using Mikey to make Spence look good here.

Pacquiao supposedly is set to make over $10 million and possibly $20 million for the Broner fight. Of course Haymon in return for giving him those types of pay days will want something back in return. If not, what is the point of using money out of their budget to give Pacquiao that type of pay day? The PPV and other revenue streams isn't going to cover the purses of both Pacquiao/Broner.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:21 PM #5
Interim Champion

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
The tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,933.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
I honestly hope this is the end. Pac has nothing more to prove, his ATG legacy is written in stone and whilst he is still a capable fighter heís clearly past his best. I have absolutely no interest seeing Pacquiao being used to build an up and coming star like Spence or Crawford and I have even less interest in a cash grab rematch with Floyd that already happened years to late.

I hope the eye injury is not permanent, but I also hope it stops Manny from lacing them up again cause I feel Pac has that kinda Duran/Roy Jones mentality were heíll fight on and on because itís what he loves to do and it is has been all he has known for the majority of his life.
In 70 fights he has given us more than enough...
But meanwhile everyone wants old money mayweather who will be 42 years old to fight canelo who is a super middle middleweight lol.
The tucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:30 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2200 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,168.40
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tucker View Post
But meanwhile everyone wants old money mayweather who will be 42 years old to fight canelo who is a super middle middleweight lol.
No they donít...
Only people who are desperate to see him lose.

I never wanna see Floyd return for the same reasons I donít wanna see Pac continue.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:39 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
"They" already used Mikey for the same reason? Are you trolling here? Mikey HIMSELF asked for the fight and Mikey said Haymon asked him multiple times if he was sure and even asked what his brother/dad thought of the fight. Sorry, but Haymon wasn't using Mikey to make Spence look good here.

Pacquiao supposedly is set to make over $10 million and possibly $20 million for the Broner fight. Of course Haymon in return for giving him those types of pay days will want something back in return. If not, what is the point of using money out of their budget to give Pacquiao that type of pay day? The PPV and other revenue streams isn't going to cover the purses of both Pacquiao/Broner.
I mean it's his own decision but I doubt that he really wanted that fight, but I might be wrong. Always guessed it was the money talking, but who really knows? I just hope that match won't ruin Mikey's career
Old 01-21-2019, 01:41 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 46,866.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
mikey isnt being "used"...he wants the spence fight....and he doesnt have to take it if he doesnt want to....

i realize the concept of taking tough fights is lost on some of you guys since the guys you root for arent too keen on it....but mikey isnt backed into a corner ....he wants the fight
Curt Henning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:43 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 46,866.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post

some of these guys have no concept of guys wanting and taking tough fights

they are so used to excusing their favorites for ducking tough ones that they cant see when a guy just wants to take a tough fight against another top 10 p4p guy

these are the same guys that excuse golovkin and joshua day in and day out
Curt Henning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:47 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
mikey isnt being "used"...he wants the spence fight....and he doesnt have to take it if he doesnt want to....

i realize the concept of taking tough fights is lost on some of you guys since the guys you root for arent too keen on it....but mikey isnt backed into a corner ....he wants the fight
I'm all for challenges and tough fights wtf are you talking about?! That's why I watch this sport...I'm just not into mismatches like you guys are. This fight is a PURE mismatch. Kell Brook and Rigondeaux also asked for the fights, how did that turn out? These fights are just stupid, nothing good about them. Fight the best in your own weight class or around it...no need for dumbass fights like this. But hey if you want to hype it up, go ahead man, but I actually want to see compelling 50-50 fights unlike you it seems.

Share This With Friends

Tags
but..., huge, pacquiao

User Tag List