Old 01-20-2019, 10:56 AM #11
Up and Comer

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
skelva will become famous soon enoughskelva will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 6,373.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
Being honest, that fight was trash. Neither guy was able to land the punches they wanted to and missed at super high %s. The difference is pac was willing to be active and as always, broner wasn't.
Your last sentence is the answer to your first 2 sentences.
skelva is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-20-2019, 11:48 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 12,842.57

Favorite part

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:55 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 10,118.25
dolla dolla bill yall - CLUBBER! 

Looks like broner opens his mouth a lot when he throws a punch, maybe he should be called the goldfish
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:04 PM #14
Interim Champion

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Bronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 11,432.01
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

This looked an awful lot like the Mosely fight. Pac trying all night to put on a good show, Broner/Mosely just trying to see the final bell.

Anyone else notice Pac had a bad ass cold he was fighting? He clearly won at the very least 10 of 12 rounds at 100% he pitches a shut out
Bronx23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:09 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6947 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 66,700.24
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Broner looked t be about 160 in there (he refused to be weighed) and spent half the fight running. He had a size and youth advantage going in and still got schooled by a guy how was 40 with the flu.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:10 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2359 Post(s)
Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 31,280.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelva View Post
Your last sentence is the answer to your first 2 sentences.
elaborate, I didn't ask a question in my first 2 sentences. It was an observation that the fight was uneventful.
Jab jab boom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:44 PM #17
Contender

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Iron Fister will become famous soon enoughIron Fister will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 8,768.72

Post Fight Interview:

AB: I know I won the fight.
Journalist: How do you know you won the fight?
AB: Its like when you want cheese on your burger. You just know.

What a stupid fuccc..

Another line: I dont care I lost. I'm happy. Time to cash checks and have sex..

WTF? How does this moron have any fans? Only idiot I saw praise his performance was the racist idiot who runs Deontays Boxing Nation channel on youtube
Iron Fister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:53 PM #18
Contender

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
gspm23 is a splendid one to beholdgspm23 is a splendid one to beholdgspm23 is a splendid one to beholdgspm23 is a splendid one to beholdgspm23 is a splendid one to beholdgspm23 is a splendid one to beholdgspm23 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 6,969.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fister View Post
Post Fight Interview:

AB: I know I won the fight.
Journalist: How do you know you won the fight?
AB: Its like when you want cheese on your burger. You just know.

What a stupid fuccc..

Another line: I dont care I lost. I'm happy. Time to cash checks and have sex..

WTF? How does this moron have any fans? Only idiot I saw praise his performance was the racist idiot who runs Deontays Boxing Nation channel on youtube
There will always be people who rely on what seems to be a really stupid human being like Broner. These people are asleep and blinded by the fake image Broner project. Go watch the pre-fight picture and have a look at broner's Bodylanguage. This guy isn't happy at all, he was totally discouraged. He doesn't love himself. He's totally drived by his unhealty Ego.

I don't want this to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Broner die within the next years or so. This is where not loving yourself leads you when you can't reclaim your mind.

He should try Ayahuasca.
gspm23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:39 PM #19
Contender

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Iron Fister will become famous soon enoughIron Fister will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 8,768.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspm23 View Post
There will always be people who rely on what seems to be a really stupid human being like Broner. These people are asleep and blinded by the fake image Broner project. Go watch the pre-fight picture and have a look at broner's Bodylanguage. This guy isn't happy at all, he was totally discouraged. He doesn't love himself. He's totally drived by his unhealty Ego.

I don't want this to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Broner die within the next years or so. This is where not loving yourself leads you when you can't reclaim your mind.

He should try Ayahuasca.
The most trippy part of this post is I just got back from meeting a friend and she brought up ayahuasca as well today.
Iron Fister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:44 PM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
MinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 14,643.06

Good win, well deserved Manny Pacquiao.
MinuteMaid5 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List