Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-19-2019, 08:42 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3389 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 49,779.55
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass316 View Post
Punches landed is the main criteria when it comes to scoring boxing fights
Show me the official scoring book that says this. You won't find one, because they're all equal criteria.

Quote:
Walking people down scores points in boxing?
It does if the judge says it does. it's called Ring Generalship.

Quote:
Pacquiao was on the back foot half of the fight? So Horn was on the back foot the other half. How does that contribute to your argument of Horn winning the fight?
Manny was on the backfoot for 4 rounds. Horn was on the backfoot for 3 rounds. Horn clearly won three other rounds, one round was a swing and I gave it to Manny. and one round they went toe-to-toe (Round 12) and I gave it to Horn.

Quote:
Pacquiao was busted up because of head butts
Don't matter. Pac was busted.

Quote:
I didn't know being tossed around scored points in boxing.
It does if the judges say it does.

Quote:
Horn had lateral movement? I must have missed it.
Yes you did. You missed every time Pac went for his signature three piece and only landed the first while Horn went to the right to evade the southpaw stance. He did it in at least 4 rounds. Manny switched to counter punching which is where he got successful, Round 9 he went full offensive but couldn't get Horn out of there because Horn was smart enough to stay moving and not trade. Round 10, Manny was demoralized Horn didn't quit, Horn made him pay. (Manny's OWN words, he wanted the guy to quit because he didn't want to hurt him. LOL)
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-19-2019, 08:44 PM #22
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6302 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.45
Total Points: 46,966.04
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Any Australian school teacher beats Broner.
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 08:46 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 26,656.49
:) - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosumpthin View Post
I don't know. I say lack of focus and discipline has been Broners Achilles heel.

One thing Broner showed massive heart during the Maidana beat down. Didn't run from Porter. Just too inactive and too many missed opportunities.

Horn isn't nearly the pressure fighter.

I'd give a FOCUSED Broner a slight edge.

Definitely would've done better than old man Pac.
Stop with the excuses. A focussed Broner was losing to Ponce De Leon...

Horn has a good chance to beat AB and Pac beat Horn. If ur cool with a robbery than its on you but you just come out as a hater.

AB is talented but never been all that.
boxinggod101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:00 PM #24
3 time loser

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 17,709.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3 View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
And starring

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

as "The Pacman".
Rockybigblower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:17 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 824 Post(s)
Damn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 18,863.95
Cheers man, you're a good poster - Mike D Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Horn would chew him up and make him cry.
Damn Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 10:04 PM #26
Contender

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
mjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these partsmjbjst is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 6,850.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosumpthin View Post
You aren't wrong about learning to lose. That happens to athlete's all the time. I agree.

But I think Broner would try hard in fear of losing to a "white boy". Might be the little extra motivation he needs.
That's what hopkins said before calzaghe handed him his ass
mjbjst is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adrien, austrailian, broner, school, teacher, wins

User Tag List