Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-19-2019, 02:56 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
SHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,797.75

horn bullies broner for 12 rounds and wins a decision easy. horn is just too tough and rugged for broner to handle. no way broner wins and he isn't knocking out horn either. he bullies broner the same way maidana and porter did.
SHOOTALLCLOWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-19-2019, 03:00 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3400 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 51,288.58
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3 View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
At some point people will acknowledge this legend in the business. I don't recall Manny having a top tier actor in his movie. Hell, Floyd doesn't even HAVE a movie.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:24 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16638 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 90,699.98
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I though Pacquiao beat Horn by a mile. By actual count he landed 160 punches to Horns 80 punches so how could he not win? He almost KOed Horn in the 9th and should have recieved 2 points for that round. Horn was allowed to fight a very dirty fight and got a home country robbery. Get Horn out of Australia where he has to follow the rules and can't maul and wrestle and use headlocks, chokeholds trips and headbutts and he isn't very good. Horn is slow enough that Broner can hit him hard and often. On neutral ground I think Broner can beat him.
yeah it was one of the worst robberies ive ever seen. it taught me that people on here dont pay enough attention to fights and actually bother to see if punches land or not. they just saw horn mauling forward and that means he won, 'he dictated the pace, he roughed him up' yeah but he didnt actually land punches which is quite crucial in boxing.
Madison boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:44 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
yeah it was one of the worst robberies ive ever seen. it taught me that people on here dont pay enough attention to fights and actually bother to see if punches land or not. they just saw horn mauling forward and that means he won, 'he dictated the pace, he roughed him up' yeah but he didnt actually land punches which is quite crucial in boxing.
All of the damage Manny inflicted was one round. Three other rounds he outworked Horn.

One round was a swing round that I gave to Manny.

Outside of that, Horn imposed his will and won a close fight that shouldn't have been allowed to get close.
Old 01-19-2019, 03:56 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16638 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,699.98
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
All of the damage Manny inflicted was one round. Three other rounds he outworked Horn.

One round was a swing round that I gave to Manny.

Outside of that, Horn imposed his will and won a close fight that shouldn't have been allowed to get close.
i know horn is your man but he landed half the punches of pacquiao according to compubox and his connect percentage was something abysmal like 10 percent. compubox isnt always right but it matched up with exactly what i saw, he was missing literally 9 times out of 10. i didnt watch the fight live and when i watched the replay i couildnt believe people were making out it was a close fight that could have gone either way.
Madison boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:59 PM #16
Contender

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
chitownboxing is a jewel in the roughchitownboxing is a jewel in the roughchitownboxing is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,504.71

it would be a majority draw.
chitownboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:38 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
i know horn is your man but he landed half the punches of pacquiao according to compubox and his connect percentage was something abysmal like 10 percent. compubox isnt always right but it matched up with exactly what i saw, he was missing literally 9 times out of 10. i didnt watch the fight live and when i watched the replay i couildnt believe people were making out it was a close fight that could have gone either way.
You're only paying attention to punches. I've said this before.

Who was getting walked down? Manny.

Who was on the backfoot half the fight? Manny.

Who was busted? Manny.

Who was getting tossed around? Manny.

Now, the thing is, Horn didn't dominate Manny, Manny didn't dominate Horn. It WAS a close fight IF you pay attention to factors other than punches. Horn's lateral movement was superb, Manny couldn't barely put punches together. A pot-shotting Manny doesn't look impressive. Horn, while not accurate, was aggressive, and most judges score for that.

The fact of the matter is this. Manny Pacquiao should have walked through the guy. But he took him lightly, didn't half train like he should have, and judges made sure to let him know.
Old 01-19-2019, 05:43 PM #18
////

Quoted: 5727 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 36,372.71
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Pretty much any top 20 guy who sticks to his game plan and ignores broner's "stylin" has a good chance of beating him.

Even Molina was tagging him pretty easily and could have won if he didn't let the "stylin" throw him off.
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 06:33 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
badass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond reputebadass316 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,153.92
Total Points: 8,331.86
Send a message via AIM to badass316

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
You're only paying attention to punches. I've said this before.

Who was getting walked down? Manny.

Who was on the backfoot half the fight? Manny.

Who was busted? Manny.

Who was getting tossed around? Manny.

Now, the thing is, Horn didn't dominate Manny, Manny didn't dominate Horn. It WAS a close fight IF you pay attention to factors other than punches. Horn's lateral movement was superb, Manny couldn't barely put punches together. A pot-shotting Manny doesn't look impressive. Horn, while not accurate, was aggressive, and most judges score for that.

The fact of the matter is this. Manny Pacquiao should have walked through the guy. But he took him lightly, didn't half train like he should have, and judges made sure to let him know.
Punches landed is the main criteria when it comes to scoring boxing fights

Walking people down scores points in boxing? I thought it was clean and effective punching.

Pacquiao was on the back foot half of the fight? So Horn was on the back foot the other half. How does that contribute to your argument of Horn winning the fight? Even though you don't lose points for being on the back foot.

Pacquiao was busted up because of head butts... Or did you only look at pictures and saw Pacquiao bleeding and assumed it was from a barrage of punches?

I didn't know being tossed around scored points in boxing. I guess these are new rules I wasn't aware of.

Horn had lateral movement? I must have missed it. Pacquiao couldn't put punches together because Horn smothered him, not because he had "superb lateral movement." Pacquiao landed almost twice as many power punches as Horn, so if he was pot shotting wtf was Horn doing?

Pacquiao vs Horn was a clear robbery, almost as bad as the first Bradley fight. Pacquiao won the majority of the rounds. I'm actually surprised the referee allowed the fight to go on in the 9th round. I've seen fights stopped on much less punishment. Horn looked like he got hit with a baseball bat upside the head after that round.
badass316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 06:55 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Dosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,999.42
some flowers for you.. - -KULT- Still Undefeated. - travestyny For being such a dependable ALT to your main account. You deserve a medal of Valor. - Spoon23 For paying attention to that BS and speaking the truth! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass316 View Post
Punches landed is the main criteria when it comes to scoring boxing fights

Walking people down scores points in boxing? I thought it was clean and effective punching.

Pacquiao was on the back foot half of the fight? So Horn was on the back foot the other half. How does that contribute to your argument of Horn winning the fight? Even though you don't lose points for being on the back foot.

Pacquiao was busted up because of head butts... Or did you only look at pictures and saw Pacquiao bleeding and assumed it was from a barrage of punches?

I didn't know being tossed around scored points in boxing. I guess these are new rules I wasn't aware of.

Horn had lateral movement? I must have missed it. Pacquiao couldn't put punches together because Horn smothered him, not because he had "superb lateral movement." Pacquiao landed almost twice as many power punches as Horn, so if he was pot shotting wtf was Horn doing?

Pacquiao vs Horn was a clear robbery, almost as bad as the first Bradley fight. Pacquiao won the majority of the rounds. I'm actually surprised the referee allowed the fight to go on in the 9th round. I've seen fights stopped on much less punishment. Horn looked like he got hit with a baseball bat upside the head after that round.
Majority of punches landed by Pac was in one or two rounds he dominated so metioning the total punch stats is only half the story.

Manny lost more rounds than he won. To a school teacher. Smh
Dosumpthin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adrien, austrailian, broner, school, teacher, wins

User Tag List