No announcement yet.

David Benavidez vs J'Leon Love as Co-Main to Spence/Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Benavidez vs J'Leon Love as Co-Main to Spence/Garcia

If he wins, which he should quite easily, then he will get the winner of Yildrim/Dirrell...Which should be Dirrell. So basically the fight we were going to get last year before the drug suspension will happen damn near a year later.

Would have liked a better opponent for Benavidez to be honest. Someone that would actually come to fight and win, not fight negative like Love.

Easy work for D. Benavidez

Comment

Hope Benavidez likes hugs

Comment

Benavidez should have this and I can honestly predict his next in the bag
        Love never made a believer out of me and Dirrell is just not up to par

Comment

Love is getting ****ed up

Comment

Decent co main, but would of perfer a different opponent for David, is there more matches confirmed for this card?

Comment

Weak ! Rumor had it that he was going to fight Canelo guess Haymon did not approve it.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                Decent co main, but would of perfer a different opponent for David, is there more matches confirmed for this card?
                Not that I know of.

Same, would have liked a better opponent for David. Shoot would have been better to give Benavidez someone like Truax to be honest. I know he is fighting Quillin, but they could have made him against Benavidez as the UC of Spence/Garcia. At least you know Truax brings it and he's coming off beating Degale and giving him a tough fight in the rematch.

Comment

J'Leon love is about to die

Comment

Goodnight Love

Comment

Working...
                    X