Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-02-2019, 04:17 PM #21
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3013 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 41,721.92
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
yeah golovkin has been ridiculed by real boxing fans...but the excuses have flown just as much, if not more, from his gggroupies to defend him....

but if those same guys are talking about ward or floyd they are acting much different

meanwhile those same guys have a dozen excuses for loma to not fight a 147 guy.....even a past his prime pac

but "if floyd is so great why doesnt he fight golovkin at 160"..."if ward is so great why did he retire to avoid beterbiev, gvozdyk and usyk...why wont he go to HW" blah blah

loma has moved up a couple of 4lb classes...lol....total of 11lbs....guys like floyd went up much more....same with a guy like cotto...who is very similar overall in size and reach to cotto....

loma is the new golovkin...the new kovalev.....the same guys falling over for loma in love were the same ones doing it for kova and golovkin...and theyve had their heartbroken...and cant bare to have it broken again...hence every excuse will be made for loma to avoid a fight that hes not a favorite in....
Alright, man. I ain't gonna keep on labouring the point, but you ain't doing yourself any favours. You think you're being a warrior for the forces of righteousness that's your business I guess.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-02-2019, 04:22 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 15,637.37
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Loma doesn't have the frame for 147. You have to remember, Mikey walked around at 165+ while draining himself to make 135. His body is more naturally suited to 147 than Loma.

So far, it's been Mikey looking the other way from Loma. He left TR to avoid Loma and Crawford, and he's avoiding 135 altogether since beating the hype-job Easter. Like Tank, he will want to wait until 2020 to even consider Loma, make sure he slows down a step.
Please remind me of exactly WHO has Lomachenko beaten. And while you're at it, please tell us why the Salido rematch never happened...
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:25 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
xhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 10,547.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
yeah golovkin has been ridiculed by real boxing fans...but the excuses have flown just as much, if not more, from his gggroupies to defend him....

but if those same guys are talking about ward or floyd they are acting much different

meanwhile those same guys have a dozen excuses for loma to not fight a 147 guy.....even a past his prime pac

but "if floyd is so great why doesnt he fight golovkin at 160"..."if ward is so great why did he retire to avoid beterbiev, gvozdyk and usyk...why wont he go to HW" blah blah

loma has moved up a couple of 4lb classes...lol....total of 11lbs....guys like floyd went up much more....same with a guy like cotto...who is very similar overall in size and reach to cotto....

loma is the new golovkin...the new kovalev.....the same guys falling over for loma in love were the same ones doing it for kova and golovkin...and theyve had their heartbroken...and cant bare to have it broken again...hence every excuse will be made for loma to avoid a fight that hes not a favorite in....
Moving up 11lbs being that small is not that easy as you think.

To put it in perspective.

From MW to SMW - 8lbs
Does that mean a mw moving up is almost as good as lomachenko moving up 3 or 4 weight classes?

Come on dude at least make a point doint it on percentage that would be more credible.

But hey " loma is the new golovkin" sums it up. LOL
xhiddenx87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:29 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 15,637.37
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
But hey " loma is the new golovkin" sums it up. LOL
That's probably an insult to Bumlovkin seeing as the Triple Duck beat the Orlando Salido types @ 160...
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
>>>, challenge?, garcia, gonads, loma, wins

User Tag List