• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol spence wants to fight ggg! "i'll beat gennady golovkin! Yeah man!"

https://youtu.be/CmMa3HKMoK8

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
    1. Spence would get KTFO

2. Spence is saying that because his best skills is cutting weight...he could legitimately fight at JMW and possibly even MW without suffering in stamina or power.

So when people praise Mikey's fight with Errol I get so confused. The bigotry and racism is almost as bad when they Eurobum clowns get going about Gennady and Sergey

Comment

errol don't got that slick swivel thing Brook and Canelo demonstrated. he stalks GGG and see whappens.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        errol don't got that slick swivel thing Brook and Canelo demonstrated. he stalks GGG and see whappens.
        We never agree, but boy do we agree on this.

And this boy talks too much so I want to see it happen.

Spence v Canelo/GGG

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Comment

It’s his own opinion so who cares. You guys are getting all salty like you guys are GGG.

Comment

Fucc it, let's make it happen. The result will be hilarious either way on here.

Errol getting KTFO or GGG being humiliated by someone two weight classes below.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              1. Spence would get KTFO

2. Spence is saying that because his best skills is cutting weight...he could legitimately fight at JMW and possibly even MW without suffering in stamina or power.

So when people praise Mikey's fight with Errol I get so confused. The bigotry and racism is almost as bad when they Eurobum clowns get going about Gennady and Sergey
              Spence can make 147...i don't see the problem with it. Can you explain why it's an issue if he can make the weight?

Comment

Ah sh it it’s gonna happen now haha

Comment

He needs to get past Garcia first.
                  As crazy as this sounds, I see Mikey pulling it off.
                  He wouldn't be so dead set in fighting Spence unless he and Robert see something there that nobody else does.

Comment

I am a huge fan of both GGG and Spence. I think GGG is still the best middleweight in the world and Spence is the best welterweight in the world. That 13 pounds difference is a big jump for boxers that size. GGG would murder him the same way Spence will murder Mikey. Spence's biggest asset is his punching power but he can't hurt GGG. Canelo hits much harder than Spence and GGG took Canelo's power. Spence can't take GGG's power and Spence only fights going forward and attacking relentlessly. That would just get him KOed by either GGG or Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X