Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow these white boys are crackin' (Gvozdyk)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    As a half black, half mexican, half Filipino straight man I am just left wondering; how can any of us boys even compete?

Wow! Did you see what Gvozdyk did to Adonis? He put that brotha in a coma! I dunno man, all's I'm saying is we should be careful around these big ***c Ukrainians with their BWCs (Big White C..).

Let this sink in for a moment: If there was no referee, Gvozdyk would have been able to have his way with Adonis's unconscious body for HOURS! This new breed of BWCs, mostly coming from Europe has me frightened. How can they be stopped?

If it wasn't for the Filipino half of me keeping me like a real man I would have probably given up by now and accepted my fate and submitted to a big juicy BWC.

Anyway, regardless of who you hate the most on this forum, can we at least all agree that McNulty and Curt Henning are the biggest cucks on here.

Curt is a good guy though, McNulty is just a straight up little phag.
    What a bizarre post. Gvozdyk is a beast though I’ve been high on him for a while.

Curt is a good guy. He gets too caught up in the fan warfare but he’s good people. Mcnulty is a turd that won’t flush though I’ll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      What a bizarre post. Gvozdyk is a beast though I’ve been high on him for a while.

Curt is a good guy. He gets too caught up in the fan warfare but he’s good people. Mcnulty is a turd that won’t flush though I’ll give you that.
      I actually like Curt, as I said he's a good guy.

McNulty is like if you mixed Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Ryan Gosling and those other annoying Hollywood juice together.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        I actually like Curt, as I said he's a good guy.

McNulty is like if you mixed Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Ryan Gosling and those other annoying Hollywood juice together.
        Mcnulty is a mix with turd, turd and some more turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I thought the same thing...

Being Half Black, Half Mexican and Half Philipino has it's disadvantages. Rumor has it he successfully cross breeds PitBulls with Chihuahuas, but then eats them.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Being Half Black, Half Mexican and Half Philipino has it's disadvantages. Rumor has it he successfully cross breeds PitBulls with Chihuahuas, but then eats them.

Quite a life style!

Comment

Working...
            X