Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-08-2017, 10:03 AM #1
Lights out.

Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 14,203.50
for there Cotto/Trout video. - jose830 Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny troll thread maker - jas 1 of the greats - jas cool guy - jas 
Default Ex-Champ Riddick Bowe Asking For Donations To Save His Home! [VIDEO]

Not sure if this was posted yet but Riddick Bowe is in some financial trouble and his home is on the line. Here's his official Go Fund Me Page [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Full message by Bowe:

IM riddick "big daddy bowe" 2 time heavey weight champion of the WORLD.....i have the empicable record of 45 wins and 1 loss majority of my wins were by K.O.. i also represented america in the olympics and i am a former marine,and at one time in my life i had 40 million dollars cash ..but with a good heart comes people to take advantage...and over the years ive been swindled robbed and used by the people who i thought loved me the most including my friends and family...

and at the end of it all i barley get a call and there is no one to provide for my wife and children but ME.....

i am in a rock in a hard place..(and i need help)
this is one of my last options to keep or get another home for my family...

i have given millions of dollars to the people i care about ...but to YOU the AMERICAN PEOPLE i have gave you my heart sweat and tears..i have dedicated my life to become a champion ....

Now i need YOUR help for christmas i do not want to lose my home.. and have to explain to my daughter who admires the ground i stand on..that her father who was a champion has no idea where to go....

this Would break my heart

donating to me would mean the World to my family and help me stay afloat

{ *i also am willing to sign pics and send them to u for any donation over 50$}

{*Any donation over 100 dollars i will send signed pic and (PERSONALLY call you and thank you for the help
i will contact asap when i get donation!!!}

{BOXING GYM SPECIAL!!!!!!!!} (florida gyms only)

{{{{FOR THE GYMS THAT DONATE 1000 DOLLARS
I WILL MAKE A 1 HOUR APPERANCE AT YOUR GYM ...SIGN AUTOGRAPHS , TAKE PICS AND SHOW YOU GUYS A GOOD TIME }}}}} if intersted please contact [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] befor making donation set a date then DONATE!!!!!!!

i am in a desperate postion and i know theres people out there who love me enough to throw some pennys at the old champ...

sincerly

Riddick 'big daddy' Bowe
FlatLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-08-2017, 10:17 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3084 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 29,422.70

I wouldn't mind a little help to pay my mortgage either. Can you guys help out ?
killakali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:22 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1796 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 38,048.80
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
I wouldn't mind a little help to pay my mortgage either. Can you guys help out ?
Only if you blew through 40 million dollars without taking care of responsibilities first.
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:32 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5559 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 30,186.02
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

I know hes a screw up but ,crazy no one in boxing world would help him out . Meanwhile McGregor and Floyd sippin on martinis at some beach or on a yacht in the carribean ...lol

Holyfield is his buddy ,how much is even 10 G's too him ?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:34 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5881 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,707.68
Total Points: 74,136.15
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

He has the right to ask for money but why would the average guy want to help a boxer who made millions and didn't hang on to any of it? He was a marine for a month or two and then he quit the marines.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:38 AM #6
Contender

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Taxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond reputeTaxman2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 6,866.94

Maybe AL Haymon can give him 3.5 million to fight a cab driver,fuk pbc,fuk AL Haymon,fuk the women beater Floyd Maywheather
Taxman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:39 AM #7
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4924 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 74,610.05
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

This problem in boxing with is apparent.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:42 AM #8
Ronaldo McDonald

Quoted: 5511 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 87,138.86
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz 
Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 
:lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. Happy new year - Kuyukut 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
I know hes a screw up but ,crazy no one in boxing world would help him out . Meanwhile McGregor and Floyd sippin on martinis at some beach or on a yacht in the carribean ...lol

Holyfield is his buddy ,how much is even 10 G's too him ?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Isn't Holyfield in massive debt himself?
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:45 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2098 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 12,964.35
No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

I might just dump my donation in the bin, like he did with the belt.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:47 AM #10
Contender

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
rob g is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 6,475.94

Poor Champ
rob g is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
asks, bowe, donations, ex-champ, home!, riddick, save, [video]