Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-15-2017, 06:56 PM #21
Banned

Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
bambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,288.00
Extra large for extra large azzhole lmao - Koljack imagine this having the flavor of chilli - King Krusher Trump 2016 :usa: - King Krusher How many of these can you take puto? - King Krusher here you go you little slut - Mike D 
boxingscene's biggest bitch - -KULT- for ur ass when seeing Pac on the floor - -KULT- You provide 0 to these boards but I find your posts amusing. I like ya. No homo doe. - .:: JSFD26 ::. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
FYI i never read your posts, you come across as a super weird angry nerdling.

HTH

*insert did not read gif here*
i just hate stupid people like you and the pac-tards who know nothing about boxing. you guys are a bunch of whiny *****y fa990t ass fans.

your guys only argument is "its a duck its a duck its a duck its a clear duck" or "gift decision gift decision" or blah blah blah.

Last edited by bambam182; 01-15-2017 at 07:00 PM.
bambam182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-15-2017, 06:57 PM #22
Banned

Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
bambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these partsbambam182 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,288.00
Extra large for extra large azzhole lmao - Koljack imagine this having the flavor of chilli - King Krusher Trump 2016 :usa: - King Krusher How many of these can you take puto? - King Krusher here you go you little slut - Mike D 
boxingscene's biggest bitch - -KULT- for ur ass when seeing Pac on the floor - -KULT- You provide 0 to these boards but I find your posts amusing. I like ya. No homo doe. - .:: JSFD26 ::. 

boxing isnt going anywhere. been around for over 100 years. either way, you fans will never be happy. you all claim when a fight isnt made, that one is ducking the other and when the fight is made, you guys get pissed about the scoring.

fighters arent ruining the sport, the fans *****ing and moaning are.

for example everyone said ward was ducking kovalev, and mayweather was ducking pacquiao then they fight and the fans ***** that the fight was boring, scoring was off etc etc. YOU NEW CLASS FANS WILL NEVER BE HAPPY. fighters dont care if you think they are ducking. if waiting 2 years making them 5 million more, they will wait. they dont care. they dont fight to please you guys. they fight for money.

you stupid fans will never be happy. if canelo and GGG fight and its a war where each throws over 1000 punches and GGG and canelo go down 3 times each and their faces are torn apart and the fight is even after 12 rounds. you fa990t fans will start *****ing that the scoring was off and then you will start with your own compbux garbage like the pac-tards claiming your fighter won and if a rematch doesnt happen then one is ducking the other and then you will claim that boxing is dying and blah blah blah.

SHUT THE **** UP ALL YOU IGNORANT DIP **** FANS.

99 percent of the members on here fall into what i just said. the tards are the worst by far.
bambam182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 07:03 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6985 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 42,673.36
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam182 View Post
i just hate stupid people like you and the pac-tards who know nothing about boxing. you guys are a bunch of whiny *****y fa990t ass fans.

your guys only argument is "its a duck its a duck its a clear duck"
I don't want to have to associate kenny powers with a angry weird nerd on a boxing forum, so welcome to my ignore list!
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 12:17 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

i was super disappointed fluffy fury pulled out of the parker fight, but Klitschko v AJ FOTY this weekend made up for it!

a FOTY contender last weekend in Valdez V Marriaga.

then we have the biggest WW fight in years Brook V Spence in a huge stadium fight.

Ward V Kovlaev 2

The potential Return of the crazy gypsy Tyson Fury

AJ V Wilder at the end of the year (long shot but could happen)

this year could be the best year of boxing in many many YEARS
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:51 PM #25
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4929 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 44,293.98
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
i was super disappointed fluffy fury pulled out of the parker fight, but Klitschko v AJ FOTY this weekend made up for it!

then we have the biggest WW fight in years Brook V Spence in a huge stadium fight.

Ward V Kovlaev 2

You are right. The year has started out with a bang and we aren't even halfway through it. Can't wait for Brook vs Spence at the end of May. Who do you see winning that one?
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 01:21 PM #26
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 17551 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,822.33
Total Points: 82,588.78
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
i was super disappointed fluffy fury pulled out of the parker fight
Why were you super disappointed with that fight not happening? You in Australia or a big UK or Team Fury supporter? This kinda seemed like a name value whatever fight to me. Kinda a low budget Canelo vs JCC Jr lol if yu will.

Quote:
but Klitschko v AJ FOTY this weekend made up for it!
And then some. I'm not sure I've seen live (on TV anyway) a more entertaining HW title fight then this one & if I have its been awhile (maybe Bowe vs Holyfield, but that's been a couple decades).

Quote:

Ward V Kovlaev 2

Yep things still looking good look for 2017 & we are just 1/3 of the way thru it.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 01:26 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Why were you super disappointed with that fight not happening? You in Australia or a big UK or Team Fury supporter? This kinda seemed like a name value whatever fight to me. Kinda a low budget Canelo vs JCC Jr lol if yu will.
I don't think so, i always schit on all the fury's but Hughie is very talented, technically, the bookies had that fight close to a pick em fight, not sure how its comparable to a freakshow like Chavez V Canelo? It's one of the best fights to make in the divsion after AJ v Wilder etc...
Old 04-30-2017, 01:30 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4574 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 50,737.03
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Stfu with all that " saving boxing " bullsht already.

Boxing will never be main stream in america but it wont die out either.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 01:50 PM #29
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 17551 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,822.33
Total Points: 82,588.78
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
I don't think so, i always schit on all the fury's but Hughie is very talented, technically, the bookies had that fight close to a pick em fight, not sure how its comparable to a freakshow like Chavez V Canelo? It's one of the best fights to make in the divsion after AJ v Wilder etc...
Tyson's very talented. I don't see anywhere near the same caliber of skill with Hughie. I don't even consider Fury a serious prospect yet due to his poorer opposition (you gotta beat a top 40ish guy on boxrec for me to consider you a serious prospect or fringe contender).

I had nice money on Parker in that fight strictly cuz I thought that betting line was off. Believe Parker was -185 or something like that, which is a solid enough favorite, but against Hughie it seemed like it shoulda been wider. Don't know if the UK bettors influenced that like I've seen happen in the past or if people were just down on Parker for that close Ruiz fight or a bit of a mix between both those situations.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 01:53 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Tyson's very talented. I don't see anywhere near the same caliber of skill with Hughie. I don't even consider Fury a serious prospect yet due to his poorer opposition (you gotta beat a top 40ish guy on boxrec for me to consider you a serious prospect or fringe contender).

I had nice money on Parker in that fight strictly cuz I thought that betting line was off. Believe Parker was -185 or something like that, which is a solid enough favorite, but against Hughie it seemed like it shoulda been wider. Don't know if the UK bettors influenced that like I've seen happen in the past or if people were just down on Parker for that close Ruiz fight or a bit of a mix between both those situations.
Rudenko and kassi are not in the top 40?

Btw im a big parker fan and expected him to win via KO but a ton of people i know were picking Fury..it was a great fight, hopefully it get's remade.

Share This With Friends

Tags
2017, boxing., save, year

User Tag List