Philadelphia Eagles 1 4.17%
Minnesota Vikings 6 25.00%
Green Bay Packers 0 0%
Los Angeles Rams 5 20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2015, 07:50 PM #31
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 6081 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 53,676.15
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarsmosley View Post
Tom tebow starts next year for LA raiders
LA is either getting the Rams or the Chargers. The Rams are trying to go back there.
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:16 PM #32
Make America Great Again

Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=15337872

The Deadline of this contest is at the start of the draft on April 30th
Old 02-01-2015, 10:12 PM #33
Make America Great Again

I am so pissed off right now.

I am going drink a **** ton of alcohol.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:16 PM #34
Banned

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Showtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond reputeShowtime.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,326.00
To history - Hyper Knuckles Garcia beat Judah. U mad - BrushMyHair you get a superprize so you can stop getting angry, lol, peace homie, , keep thinking about my lol, you will have a great day if you mind focuses on my lol, take care, be - Tha_Greatest thanks for your contribution to the gif thread - -jose- Cheers, mate! - MDPopescu 
Non Alcoholic. - HughJass stupid poster - mrdogtown1975 :kiss: - -jose- No Message - Mike D No Message - Chrismart 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyHair View Post
I am so pissed off right now.

I am going drink a **** ton of alcohol.
It should have been my Cardinals. Would had been destiny... I was bitter this whole game.
Showtime.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:18 PM #35
Make America Great Again

This is now the official thread, I'm gonna ask reed or BG to lock the 2014 2015 thread tomorrow
Old 02-01-2015, 11:29 PM #36
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 2860 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 22,707.19
happy birthday! - -jose- Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- 
Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- 
it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo 
some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor Go Celts!!! - Turd Best Ever A Clover for you, lad... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Damn...It feels good to be a Patriot fan.
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:35 PM #37
Make America Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
Damn...It feels good to be a Patriot fan.
I'm sure it does. Next year, I want you to prove you are a real one, every week during the free agency, and draft periods and all of next season, I want you to post in this thread. Football season is never over. Right now, I am focused on the San Diego chargers, my team. You should know that by no means is it going to be easy for you guys to repeat.

The draft is on April 30th to may 2nd. Watch it unless all the patriots draft picks are taken away from them.

Free agency starts in March

I'm not convinced that you are a patriots fan, I am convinced that you are a Brady fan
Old 02-02-2015, 12:22 AM #38
Banned

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Eli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these partsEli Grinding is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 299.00
Idiot - El-blanco here you go - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - El-blanco Ask and ye shall receive - BrometheusBob #5 - Head Shot 
One more - -MAKAVELLI- here you go - -MAKAVELLI- For your opinions - Hi Rudyo! 

Seaclowns pass rush was a joke.

Thats a huge reason why my boy Eli has two wins against the GOAT.
Eli Grinding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:52 AM #39
Make America Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Grinding View Post
Seaclowns pass rush was a joke.

Thats a huge reason why my boy Eli has two wins against the GOAT.
Tom Brady ain't the greatest. Unitas and Bradshaw were better. So was Sammy Baugh and Otto Graham.

Eli isn't even better than Russell Wilson.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:00 AM #40
Make America Great Again

Chargers better draft Trae Waynes or Melvin Gordon.

Share This With Friends

Tags
$$$$$, ***the, america, azz, baseball, boltup, boxing, brush, chargers, cowboys, dallas, draft, eagles, f**k roger goddell, falcons, football, free ray rice, game of thrones, injury, ladainian tomlinson goat, master, mayweather, mega, money, nfl, nfl/cfb, official, packers, rudyo, steelers, super, superbowl, team, thread, tits, ultimate, worst

User Tag List