No announcement yet.

Pocahontas Warren Backs Government Reparations for African Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    Lol this will be a good way to make every non black person in the country vote for Republicans.
    Identity politics lost last time, so now Team D is doubling down on identity politics this election.

Is it possible the players have gotten as "stupid" as their superfans?

Comment

I read that article this morning. Look where is it coming from. A fake American Indian and a fake Californian politician.

That is what the democrats are reduced to. No ideas but plenty of what they can give for free. They never say where the money is coming from.

Comment

I want my reparations too.

I'm 1/1024th black.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          I wonder what percentage of African blood you need to qualify? I should get my DNA checked, I may just have 40 acres coming my way.
          If you’re at least 1/1024th then you’ve hit the jackpot.

Comment

I'll take a 2nd Revolutionary War/Civil War before anyone gets reparations for their own kind enslaving them and a very small percentage of whites buying and using them.

Comment

So they are legit saying that they are buying votes now.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                Lol this will be a good way to make every non black person in the country vote for Republicans.
                What about the AA’s who feel insulted by this?

Comment

Honestly, do it, the money will just get pissed away within a year, and then they won’t have any excuse to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Honestly, do it, the money will just get pissed away within a year, and then they won’t have any excuse to fall back on.
                    Adam making another post that you’d swear was written with a white hood on.

As for the reparations, it’s a joke . What’s done is done . You cant just hand out cash to every group that was looked down and had to face prejudice on by the US majority. Which almost every minority encountered at some time in the States to varying degrees.

Should Natives , Irish ,Japanese or Chinese be next. Instead of throwing $ away to soothe peoples feelings that never even experienced it.
                    maybe these politicians should use that $ try and fix a system that is still slanted against Minority’s and the Poor.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      What about the AA’s who feel insulted by this?
                      You tell me? Not gonna speak for someone that isn't me

Comment

Working...
                      X