No announcement yet.

Stiverne In Great Shape Will Joyce Get The Finish Wilder Didnt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiverne In Great Shape Will Joyce Get The Finish Wilder Didnt

Stiverne had had the toughest camp for this figjt. He knows the danger in it and could be his last fight. He's heavy at 270 but isn't as soft as he usually is. The extra girth may be needed .Wilder was 40 pounds lighter then Joyce and Joyce doesn't fight going backwards .

Will Joyce finish a better less ring rust (2018) prepared Stiverne then Wilder in 2015 ?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-22-2019, 03:17 PM.

Bruh this must be sarcasm

Comment

Funny how wilder fans are calling him a fat old bum now. Thats wilders 2nd best win and lets not pretend fans werent hyping thst 1st round knockout. I will bump it if needs be.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        If Joyce gets a stoppage with clean punching he's one over on Wilder. Stiverne was not training for awhile before 2018 , it's not the case now.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          If Joyce gets a stoppage with clean punching he's one over on Wilder. Stiverne was not training for awhile before 2018 , it's not the case now.
          Lol he was training. He was going to be on that card and got bumped to the main event when Ortiz got popped. . Always jebberish from you. You crack me up

Comment

I think Joyce will knock him out in a round.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Lol yeah dude is trolling, but he is one of the funniest trolls here so I don't knock him. I hope he keeps them coming. He makes me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Lol he was training. He was going to be on that card and got bumped to the main event when Ortiz got popped. . Always jebberish from you. You crack me up
                There was no card in 2017 ? Stiverne hasn't fought since 2015 prior to Wilder rematch . He was going to fight Breazeale that doesn't change the time he had out of the ring, strike out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Funny how wilder fans are calling him a fat old bum now. Thats wilders 2nd best win and lets not pretend fans werent hyping thst 1st round knockout. I will bump it if needs be.
                  Bump that KO anyways my man. That **** was crazy lol. I'm not a wilder fan, but hes Paid his dues lately. The man is dangerous at any moment.

Comment

If Joyce doesn't do *AT LEAST* half as good as Wilder did against him, he's got a snowballs chance in hell to make any waves in the division.

*When I say *AT LEAST* I mean that Wilder tormented Stiverne in a lopsided decision and cut through him like a hot knife through butter in the rematch ........

.......... contrary to what this thread feebly tries to insinuate.

Comment

Working...
                    X