Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Castano Has Been Talking, But He Hasn't Fought Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: Castano Has Been Talking, But He Hasn't Fought Anyone

Erislandy Lara accepted the fight with Brian Castano because it represents in a certain way an important and necessary challenge that will allow him to put his name back on the list for big fights. Lara will challenge Argentinean Brian Castao for the WBA "regular" super welterweight title on March 2 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Showtime will televise.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara may have left alot in the ring vs Hurd. That was a rough fight. I feel bad for him because he's been a victim of boxing politics. He's been ducked and has also been on the bad end of some questionable decions losses that he should've won imo.

Comment

Soro was definitely a good win for Castano. Of course resume' wise Lara is on a different level, but Castano could be catching him at the right time. Hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Lara may have left alot in the ring vs Hurd. That was a rough fight. I feel bad for him because he's been a victim of boxing politics. He's been ducked and has also been on the bad end of some questionable decions losses that he should've won imo.
        I don't think Lara has really been ducked. I mean he's fought almost all the top 154 pounders over the past decade. Williams, Vanes, Trout, Canelo, Angulo, Hurd ect.

Comment

This is gonna be a goodie! If you haven't seen Castano on YouTube, you're doing yourself a disservice! Castano's resume is legit! Salute to Joey Spencer for training in Lara's camp! SMART INVESTMENT!

Comment

Lara is one of the best 154 pounders in the last 15 years and to me he really should only have one lost on his record and thats to hurd. This is a good fight but i have my money on Lara.

Comment

Let's go Lara!! Let's get that Hurd rematch lol haha

Next time use movement against Hurd lol

Comment

I just hope Lara is able to get the W this time out. Idc if it's boring or not lol this might be a tough fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  I don't think Lara has really been ducked. I mean he's fought almost all the top 154 pounders over the past decade. Williams, Vanes, Trout, Canelo, Angulo, Hurd ect.
                  Accurate, but I was thinking along the lines of the fact that he called out ggg when ggg was being avoided by others and didn't get a response. When cotto was the biggest name at 154, he didn't look laras way, and I think Canelo owed him a rematch for the controversial win.

Comment

Working...
                  X