Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Rapist Who Got Away Time Is Up! DNA Is Catching Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Rapist Who Got Away Time Is Up! DNA Is Catching Up!

ancestry etc etc, and those liek ancestry are helping find criminals.

I had my DNA in the database since 2004 when I went to prison, I always wondered how many crimes they would solve if everyone had their dna on database, thanks to ancestry etc the people are doing it willingly.

and people wonder why others are skeptical of sending in their dna through the mail to fools they don't know. It's just a simple ancestry check doe! Dudes could give your info to anyone, especially those willing to pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      and people wonder why others are skeptical of sending in their dna through the mail to fools they don't know. It's just a simple ancestry check doe! Dudes could give your info to anyone, especially those willing to pay for it
      whats crazy science doesnt even need your DNA in particular, the story I linked the fools AUNT sent her dna in and from that they were able to trace it back to him lmfao.

ITs over with baby, unsolved crimes are a thing of the past!

and right now we like yeah **** it, fuck them rapist but how deeper does/can the rabbit hole go?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

I had my DNA in the database since 2004 when I went to prison, I always wondered how many crimes they would solve if everyone had their dna on database, thanks to ancestry etc the people are doing it willingly.
        https://patch.com/california/newport...t-beach-murder

Just heard this on the radio. If you dont want to read the article Basically they caught a murderer by re-creating his image from DNA he left at the scene 45yrs ago. Crime took place in Cali and dude was caught in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

How come most thugs hate trump and loves democrats?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            https://patch.com/california/newport...t-beach-murder

Just heard this on the radio. If you dont want to read the article Basically they caught a murderer by re-creating his image from DNA he left at the scene 45yrs ago. Crime took place in Cali and dude was caught in Colorado.
            That's crazy! Fools can recreate what you look like based off of DNA left?

Comment

That's crazy! Fools can recreate what you look like based off of DNA left?
              Yup! Kinda crazy though, this leaves a big gray area now Law Enforcement can work with.

Comment

**** is crazy. My mom was contacted not long ago from a guy that says he's her brother. Turns out my grandpa had a baby with someone else other than my grandma before my mom was born.
                I didn't understand the full deal but my cousin did some dna thing and he found her some how. It's pretty crazy stuff that through other family members doing the test they can find you.
                Maybe this will lead to less crime I dunno. It will also make deadbeat parents pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  How come most thugs hate trump and loves democrats?
                  Trump is friends with a lot of thugs on Wall Street.

Comment

That's pretty scary

Comment

Working...
                    X