Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ever get elected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    These mofos can't fool me. I spent enough time behind bars to know that walls, razor wire,and armed guards are quite effective
    Did the prisoners have the means to build tunnels under the fencing?

https://twentytwowords.com/huge-tunn...s-border-wall/

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I dont care about the wall

But I dont see the big deal about a wall either
      So you're ok with government seizing private property without due process? (in a national emergency due process is out the window)

Comment

Blind democrats. They are the most uninformed voters period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          I brought up the Berlin wall only because someone else did. Also, the comparison of the Mongols and Soviet Union isn't that much of a stretch, after all the SU defeated a pretty good military force in Nazi Germany. Yes, the Great Wall worked in some instances but not all the time. The Huns breached it many times as well as other steppe warriors. But certainly it was effect for a long period of time.

Oh, your comparison was the "invasion" of Central American immigrants to the Mongols. Or that's what you thought I was comparing. The current "invasion" isn't a National Emergency but the Mongol invasion certainly was an emergency. Hence one situation needed a wall, and the other doesn't.
          eh way to convolute this.

well all i'm saying is that people that are against building the wall often cite the great wall of China being ineffective against genghis khan. which is quite honestly an idiotic comparison. migrant rabble simply aren't as smart or as capable as the greatest military force man has ever seen.

being breached in some instances doesn't mean it failed its purpose. point is, the Chinese dynasties weren't conquered and their populations didn't turn significantly Hun.
          Last edited by John Barron; 02-18-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Lol

She’s more qualified than your president

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I own guns. That's my thoughts.

Now keep begging the government to protect you and I'll take it upon myself to protect me and mine like a real man should.
              And yet you vote for those who are anti-gun, pass gun bans, and tell you they can protect you and yours better than you yourself can.

Once again you put your team loyalty over everything else, including your own personal beliefs and even your own family's interests and safety.

Man, it must be a huge thing to have a favorite team to cheer on, as your actions and logic makes no sense whatsoever to me.

I'd love for you to explain why you put team loyalty over your family's safety, as I cant understand how any man could do that.....

Comment

So you're ok with government seizing private property without due process? (in a national emergency due process is out the window)
                If I had a nickel for every strawman you created, I'd be richer than even Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Blind democrats. They are the most uninformed voters period.
                  Their own party is on record saying that's exactly how they want them.

Comment

They've been doing that

Eminent domain

I dont agree with it in principle but I understand why its needed

I'm from Los Angeles

Do you know how they built all those freeways and Dodger stadium?

Eminent domain

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Lol

She’s more qualified than your president
                      Explain, clueless Australian.

They're both unqualified. So was Barry hussein.

Comment

Working...
                      X