Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Claims He Dropped Jarrell Miller 7 Times in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably dropped him while on the white stuff...

Comment

So what is Fury trying to prove? In 2011 Miller was on his 2nd professional fight in boxing. Fury - on 15th. I'm pretty sure Fury would beat up Tyson and Lennox if they fight tomorrow. Timing is everything, isn't it? Fury will outbox Miller now, but he won't drop him. Is Fury trying to compare himself to novices? He can say what he wants about him being a people's champ, an ambassador for mental health and etc, he is still the same disrespectful chav and nothing will ever change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Douché Williams View Post
        While I don't completely believe the story,I think Fury has a lot more power than people give him credit for.
        Of course. He just doesn't show it. Just like Bruce Wayne he hides his true identity...oh, wait.

Comment

So much for sparring stays in the gym. Fury doesn’t make himself look good bragging about that old crap anyway.

Comment

I expect that after chasing Fury around the ring while getting peppered with jabs, Miller was jelly-legged and out of breath.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              I've heard rumors that Wilder knocked down Miller in sparring. That's a lot more believable.
              I’ve heard that too, Miller had to leave camp with a concussion.

Not sure how true it is, but would make sense considering miller and wilder were once very close friends and are no longer on good terms.

Comment

First statement: Fury is the king of the HW, and IMO will considered one of the best ever in that division.
                Second statement: If this is true(Gypsies are a sneaky bunch) I take back my statement of him "possibly" taking AJ out late in the fight
                Third and final statement: I don't believe Fury and believe that he will pull of the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Highly doubt this, if Miller was dropped he'd take the whole ring with him
                  Lolx.... Crazy.
                  I have seen it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    This could be true. It could also be a cocaine fueled hallucination.
                    Lolx..... This is ridiculous.
                    Jab jab boom.
                    I guess that's how fury KO miller 7X.

Comment

The obvious truth is fury can't stop big baby now assuming he floored him 7X back then.

What ever fury days now is irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X