Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Does Black Panther Deserve To Be Nominated For Best Picture?
Yes 6 12.77%
No 40 85.11%
Undecided 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2019, 08:27 AM #211
This One Can See

Quoted: 1410 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 38,920.87
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Switching it up again.

Of course you're entitled to change your mind, but what I want to know is....

Why did you pick Black Panther as a shoe-in to win?
Post links, bro.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

How is that me changing my mind? It's called knowing the F is going on dumbass and that was me predicting it would get nominated.
A-Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:29 AM #212
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 10579 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,178.76
Total Points: 90,712.11
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
Post links, bro.

How is that me changing my mind? It's called knowing the F is going on dumbass and that was me predicting it would get nominated.
Click the little arrow on the posts, dummy. It aint hard to do
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:34 AM #213
This One Can See

A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Have at it

EXPOSED!!!!!!

[/center]
lmao you are a f'ing fool. What do you think you've uncovered? Did I say Get Out was a cinematic masterpiece? Have you considered, perhaps, that there was another film I felt was more deserving even if I felt Get Out was deserving as well even though I based my actual bet on Get Out winning but I felt the other film was more deserving than Get Out?

Moron, I can pick a movie I don't think deserves to win, or I want to win, and still try and win a bet or win a pool or in this case win points at Gold Derby.

Reality is a lot more complicated than your little pea brain can comprehend. You can't argue with me. You expose the limits of your intelligence when you speak or type. Fool.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:37 AM #214
This One Can See

Quote:
Click the little arrow on the posts, dummy. It aint hard to do
And he's celebrating. The little scrap grabber that he is. You've only managed to grab a single hair from my nuts and swing on it a little, geek. Enjoy that I'm giving you my time. I like to help those less fortunate.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:37 AM #215
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
I picked Get Out to win last year.
Quote:
Says who?
Because it was the most arresting work that year. Sometimes they go with films that make statements. Sometime they go with the films that take the most risks and succeed. Get Out had both major elements and it should have fallen right into the win with the preferential balloting system but the underbelly of the Academy is still the same old guard so they went with Shape of Water.

But but butÖ if ĎGet Outí won, it would have won undeservedly because of lobbying and politics.

I thought you said I took two quotations from different places and put them together. Now you realize that didn't happen, right? lol

Old 02-09-2019, 08:40 AM #216
Fvcking Up The Game.

A-pup.....you got some deep rooted issues that's been exposed, bro. Sort ya life out, mate
Old 02-09-2019, 08:43 AM #217
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,992.70
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Iím black and I know it doesnít deserve an Oscar nomination.

But why is this so important to some of you?

Every year movies that donít deserve to get nominated get the nod.

But this one seems to be the straw that broke the camels back for some of you
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:44 AM #218
This One Can See

Quote:
But but butÖ if ĎGet Outí won, it would have won undeservedly because of lobbying and politics.

I thought you said I took two quotations from different places and put them together. Now you realize that didn't happen, right? lol

Right. I clearly typed "lobbying and politics."
Try harder.

Btw the "politics" of the Get Out campaign last year was so bad one of Black Panther's biggest nuthugger's this year, Anne Thompson of Indie Wire, condemned Daniel Kaluuya directy for insulating that anyone who didn't vote for Get Out was a "racist" at a press luncheon.. That didn't go over well..

You see that? There's more proof you have no clue where you're going with this. You are truly an idiot.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:45 AM #219
This One Can See

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
Iím black and I know it doesnít deserve an Oscar nomination.

But why is this so important to some of you?

Every year movies that donít deserve to get nominated get the nod.

But this one seems to be the straw that broke the camels back for some of you
Give examples.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:48 AM #220
This One Can See

Quote:

[/center]
More proof of how desperate you are to try and win just one single exchange and you can't even do that.

I need to be able to see the posts, genius. I wasn't hoping for some outcome.
And you managed to brilliantly uncover NOTHING. Good job.

Share This With Friends

Tags
"it's, american, author, black, joke", nomination:, oscar, panther, psycho

User Tag List