Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2019, 02:27 PM #31
Socialtwinkie Socialtwinkie is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: America
Posts: 421
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Rep Power: 2
Socialtwinkie is a glorious beacon of lightSocialtwinkie is a glorious beacon of lightSocialtwinkie is a glorious beacon of lightSocialtwinkie is a glorious beacon of lightSocialtwinkie is a glorious beacon of lightSocialtwinkie is a glorious beacon of light
Points: 12,665.19
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 13,797.99
Default

This thread is full of s hit lmao.

All these closet gay men for canelo. So embarassing. It doesnt matter what he does because you'll defend him to the death and nothing is gonna change your minds.

That Curt Henning guy. Lmfao. "Please help me understand " something I dont want to understand because I have an agenda and rebuttles already prepared for anything you might say.

Canelo could get caught red handed and yall still give him a pass. Must feel good to support someone who SO popular and is SO good. Must feel SO good being on the winning team. Being a winner lmfao.

"Boxing fans" or more like closet gay men who need to live through their idol.
Socialtwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-01-2019, 02:38 PM #32
j.razor j.razor is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 16,635
Quoted: 6575 Post(s)
Rep Power: 45
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 75,699.94
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 76,810.36
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
This thread is full of s hit lmao.

All these closet gay men for canelo. So embarassing. It doesnt matter what he does because you'll defend him to the death and nothing is gonna change your minds.

That Curt Henning guy. Lmfao. "Please help me understand " something I dont want to understand because I have an agenda and rebuttles already prepared for anything you might say.

Canelo could get caught red handed and yall still give him a pass. Must feel good to support someone who SO popular and is SO good. Must feel SO good being on the winning team. Being a winner lmfao.

"Boxing fans" or more like closet gay men who need to live through their idol.
You dudes here that cheer for the losers always end up talking gay
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:05 PM #33
Curt Henning Curt Henning is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 6,076
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,177.33
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 50,298.88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
This thread is full of s hit lmao.

All these closet gay men for canelo. So embarassing. It doesnt matter what he does because you'll defend him to the death and nothing is gonna change your minds.

That Curt Henning guy. Lmfao. "Please help me understand " something I dont want to understand because I have an agenda and rebuttles already prepared for anything you might say.

Canelo could get caught red handed and yall still give him a pass. Must feel good to support someone who SO popular and is SO good. Must feel SO good being on the winning team. Being a winner lmfao.

"Boxing fans" or more like closet gay men who need to live through their idol.
not one person in the thread i made offered a logical and solid defense.....no one helped me understand anything...just a bunch of people accusing me of being "obsessed" or whatever other word they wanted to throw out

im not even a canelo fan...i guess moderately...hes not one of my faves...its just that golovkins career has so many holes in it and his fans are full of such utter ****
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:21 PM #34
DreamFighter DreamFighter is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,796
Quoted: 855 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,883.91
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 21,988.81
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
lol...by the time canelo was 27 or whatever he was....he had fought the best WW in the world...and the supposed best MW in the world..within 3 years

meanwhile golovkins best name on the resume is that kid lol

I cant believe people have the nerve to question canelo.....when canelo fought Floyd he was a WW.....when he fought golovkin he was just coming into MW...his first fight at 160 actually.....ill call it his 2nd to be fair since he fought bumvez jr first.....2 fights into a new class and hes fighting a p4p guy who they say is the best in the division......

meanwhile golovkins record is flawless against C level MWs....but 1-1-1 when he finally stepped up comp with 0 ko's

nice try bum
true, although if we are being fair, both canelo and GGG have the equal same record against the very top tier fighters, 1-1-1. though canelo is ten years younger and will improve of course.
DreamFighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:25 PM #35
Curt Henning Curt Henning is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 6,076
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,177.33
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 50,298.88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
true, although if we are being fair, both canelo and GGG have the equal same record against the very top tier fighters, 1-1-1. though canelo is ten years younger and will improve of course.
not only is canelo younger with more career left...but...aside from each other.....look at their resumes without each others name on the others.....canelos is better...and canelo is about to add, before age 30, golovkins 2nd best name.....

canelo could prob spend the next 6-7 years fighting lemiuex and curtis stevens types and prob end up with a better resume......of course we know canelo wont do that because he actually has a set of grapes
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:39 PM #36
bigdunny1 bigdunny1 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 12,155
Quoted: 7024 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 63,699.47
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 64,832.27
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
not only is canelo younger with more career left...but...aside from each other.....look at their resumes without each others name on the others.....canelos is better...and canelo is about to add, before age 30, golovkins 2nd best name.....

canelo could prob spend the next 6-7 years fighting lemiuex and curtis stevens types and prob end up with a better resume......of course we know canelo wont do that because he actually has a set of grapes
Here is all you need to know GGG's career is winding down and he's ONLY fought I believe 4 or 5 fighters who have EVER held a world title in their career. Canelo is MUCH younger still in his 20's and Jacobs will be Canelo's 15th opponent who has held a world title. That's not even getting into the actual names and their resumes which embarrasses GGG. Canelo's opponents are just hands down better fighters that's not a debate it's a fact. Let alone the fact that Canelo has fought in 4 different weight classes and won major titles in 3 weight classes he is the REAL Mr 154 or 168. GGG fought terrible level of opponents and never had the balls to move up or down weight and all that Mexican Style BS went out the window when he finally stepped up competition.

Today Canelo's resume and legacy is greater then GGG's but the kicker is he's so damn young and will only continue to add to it while GGG has maybe 1-2 fights left in him and a decade of excuses for why he didn't take more risks and make better fights.
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:42 PM #37
Curt Henning Curt Henning is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 6,076
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,177.33
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 50,298.88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Here is all you need to know GGG's career is winding down and he's ONLY fought I believe 4 or 5 fighters who have EVER held a world title in their career. Canelo is MUCH younger still in his 20's and Jacobs will be Canelo's 15th opponent who has held a world title. That's not even getting into the actual names and their resumes which embarrasses GGG. Canelo's opponents are just hands down better fighters that's not a debate it's a fact. Let alone the fact that Canelo has fought in 4 different weight classes and won major titles in 3 weight classes he is the REAL Mr 154 or 168. GGG fought terrible level of opponents and never had the balls to move up or down weight and all that Mexican Style BS went out the window when he finally stepped up competition.

Today Canelo's resume and legacy is greater then GGG's but the kicker is he's so damn young and will only continue to add to it while GGG has maybe 1-2 fights left in him and a decade of excuses for why he didn't take more risks and make better fights.
pretty much what i said with a little more detail lol...i agree 100 percent
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:32 PM #38
DreamFighter DreamFighter is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,796
Quoted: 855 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,883.91
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 21,988.81
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
not only is canelo younger with more career left...but...aside from each other.....look at their resumes without each others name on the others.....canelos is better...and canelo is about to add, before age 30, golovkins 2nd best name.....

canelo could prob spend the next 6-7 years fighting lemiuex and curtis stevens types and prob end up with a better resume......of course we know canelo wont do that because he actually has a set of grapes
true he might well add jacobs.

But i tend to talk in real terms what has been done, for all we know canelo may drop dead tomorrow.

I'll make the call full on when he crosses the bridge this year.
DreamFighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:36 PM #39
Curt Henning Curt Henning is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 6,076
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,177.33
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 50,298.88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
true he might well add jacobs.

But i tend to talk in real terms what has been done, for all we know canelo may drop dead tomorrow.

I'll make the call full on when he crosses the bridge this year.
even if canelo drops dead tomorrow with a fight against jacobs scheduled....who would you say was more brave and willing to make good fights?
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:42 PM #40
.!WAR MIKEY! .!WAR MIKEY! is online now
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 21,540
Quoted: 11553 Post(s)
Rep Power: 52
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,907.04
Bank: 69,062.43
Total Points: 102,969.47
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post

The Canelo fought him too young thing is such a cop out. Many ATG fighters fought the so called man at a early age and won. Canelo just wasn’t or never would be good enough to beat Mayweather
Dont forget the 2lb weight cut Canelo had to do in order to get the fight too, THAT more than anything played a bigger role in that fight Reason why Mayweather said 152lb or no fight but with say another 154lb Cotto he had no issue fight at the full 154lb, Weigth draining Canelo was part of teh game plan they spoke it about it on interviews and on all access.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, fight, floyd, old(er), till, whhy, young

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Copyright 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.