Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say Pacquiao only won 2 rounds in the Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    It was a close fight. Up until the 11th round. I had it even going into the 11th. Then Floyd won the 11th and 12th, making it 7-5 Floyd in my book.

I noticed in the HBO/Showtime commentary they were all over Floyd's dick, even though Floyd was fighting a little scared, not landing or throwing much, and Pacquiao was getting shots in.

My view of the fight was a lot closer to This video, but I still had Floyd winning 7-5. Pacquiao fought the wrong fight. He was fighting a 12 round fight, and you can't do that against mayweather. You have to fight round by round, putting it all on the table and taking what you can get, round by round, minute by minute. Pacquiao didn't give it all, and that's what it takes to beat the best fighter in the world. That's what it takes to be the best.

Floyd controlled the fight from start to finish Manny was shut down to following him around, it might appear close but Manny still lost most rounds on the scorecards , he lost and by how much doesnt matter, he lost, there was no squeaky gap Floyd won clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      No they are not the same at all lol. How am I a biased clown? I’m not even a pac fan and broner got his ass whooped

Broner wasn’t controlling anything
      I watched both fights.

You should do the same before replying to me. If you're not going to respect the truth, then **** off, go bother someone else.

Broner and floyd were following the same exact blueprint against pacquiao and threw and landed almost an identical number of punches.

The only difference between the 2 fights is that Pacquiao landed more on floyd. That's the truth. Watch it again.

Comment

Hard to know which posts are serious

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          I don't need to show you anything. AB was up after 5.

He was controlling the fight more than Pacquiao.

AB's performance in the first 5 rounds vs Pacquiao was almost identical to Mayweather's performance in the first 5 rounds against Pacquiao. They followed the same exact blueprint, threw and landed almost an identical number of punches

If you can sit here and say Floyd was up after 5 in their fight, and say Broner wasn't up afer 5, Then you're a hyprocrite and a troll in my view.

Either floyd and broner were up after 5 against pacquiao, or pacquiao was up after 5 against both. You can't pick and choose you biased clown.

The only difference in the first 5 rounds between the two fights, is that Pacquiao landed more on Floyd than he landed on broner.
          This is the most ridiculous comment I ever read on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            Doesn't matter. I could be a Pacquiao fan, wouldn't change **** about what happened that night. Fight was so one sided Pac lied about being injured to save face
            That fight was the most boring so called super fight I've ever seen.
            Floyd should be ashamed.

Comment

I'm tired of you blind bastards, if you're going to continue going off your memory and emotions of a fight and commenting based on that, instead of going back and seeing what actually happened i'm not even going to bother replying.

Comment

There wasn’t much going on most rounds...Floyd usually wins those type of rounds almost by default it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  There wasn’t much going on most rounds...Floyd usually wins those type of rounds almost by default it seems.
                  Pretty much this^^^^^ right here is why he won.

Comment

TS is a fooking idiot that doesn't know what he's watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Even the great Mexican Nacho knows Floyd didn't win.

Nacho about Floyd
                      : The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# It only shows Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

Is this what Nacho is really saying, can anyone verify it? Jesezzz was this even really the great Nacho Beristain? Looks to me like Inspector Clouseau.

Comment

Working...
                      X