Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum admits he killed the pacquiao crawford fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally , I think Bob Arum is full of chit

So deceitful , a real snake in the grass

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I’m not watching the video but what did he actually say? He didn’t try to make the fight because Pacquaio didn’t want it and he wanted to preserve Pacquaio of course. Pacquaio is a major draw.
      He said he killed the fight because he was sure Crawford would knock him out and possibly seriously injure him.

Comment

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
        He says something along the lines of he basically killed it to protect Pacquiao. But it's nice that he admited that was him who killed the fight.
        With admitting that, he's also admitting to a number of other things for those who know how to piece things together.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The fight got killed when Pac asked for his $20 mil guarantee and Bob said no. Pac didn't duck Crawford and Crawford didn't duck Pac
          Thank you... Someone with some brains. None of these 2 ducked the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            With admitting that, he's also admitting to a number of other things for those who know how to piece things together.
            He killed the Floyd fight for many years....

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              He killed the Floyd fight for many years....
              Floyd came out of his mouth and said he is calculated when he take fights. Health is more important so he did more to kill the fight than Arum did. If theres something we know about Arum, he loves money.

Comment

I think it was always likely it was Arum and not Pacquiao. Look at Manny's career, he isn't built like that.

Comment

I kinda figured that.

Pacquiao fought Marquez 4 times and yet he's scared of Crawford?

I doubt it.

Plus, I think Bob was behind him getting robbed when he lost to Bradley too, but he'll never admit that one.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                    Floyd came out of his mouth and said he is calculated when he take fights. Health is more important so he did more to kill the fight than Arum did. If theres something we know about Arum, he loves money.
                    Arum had a role to play in that fight taking so long too...

Comment

LOL Arum has fallen into his own trap again. Classic! "Yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth."

Now through his words, we can piece together the true story behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X