Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Keep annoying a Mod, and we'll see about that.
    I been here since 2006 I think I can handle myself here

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      here you go, have fun.
      Yea I remember that post. How am I supposed to respond to that?

Nothing inconsistent there. He made a claim that is unproven about half the country not paying income tax. I don’t believe it. If true yes i would be pissed.

A flat tax is inherently unfair.

And i can’t even respond to the rest because Im. It even sure if you quoted a post from this thread or another.

Link the damn thread. We can argue all day about taxes. The tax code is there for everyone to see.

Y’all post breitbart I’ll link tax codes. Let’s see who wins.

Ask 1bad65 about me. Hes has me on ignore for a year after his coming at me with fauxnews crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
        Be careful. 1bad will put you on ignore. Lol

Comment

Why the 2014 join date then?

Comment

Be careful. 1bad will put you on ignore. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              He, like me, probably lurked in this site for years before joining. It took a striking event or series of posts to compell us to join in the fray.

For me it was the announcement of Cotto vs Martinez fight. The constant outrageous comments like a 20% Martinez will destroy Cotto. It was so ******ed I had to join to sh it on them. I did so and Cotto smashed Martinez. Been here ever since. I visited this site daily for fours years a least before joining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                He, like me, probably lurked in this site for years before joining. It took a striking event or series of posts to compell us to join in the fray.

For me it was the announcement of Cotto vs Martinez fight. The constant outrageous comments like a 20% Martinez will destroy Cotto. It was so ******ed I had to join to sh it on them. I did so and Cotto smashed Martinez. Been here ever since. I visited this site daily for fours years a least before joining.
                I see. I was following the forums for a good while before joining myself. But still, 8 years of lurking before finally joining? That’s long.

Comment

I see. I was following the forums for a good while before joining myself. But still, 8 years of lurking before finally joining? That’s long.
                  He's gotta make excuses for the guy helping him duck tough stumper questions.

Notice those two are now answering for each other now.

It's a classic case of; you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Yea I remember that post. How am I supposed to respond to that?

Nothing inconsistent there. He made a claim that is unproven about half the country not paying income tax. I don’t believe it. If true yes i would be pissed.

A flat tax is inherently unfair.

And i can’t even respond to the rest because Im. It even sure if you quoted a post from this thread or another.

Link the damn thread. We can argue all day about taxes. The tax code is there for everyone to see.

Y’all post breitbart I’ll link tax codes. Let’s see who wins.

Ask 1bad65 about me. Hes has me on ignore for a year after his coming at me with fauxnews crap.
                    I did no such thing. I quoted from the Wall Street Journal article that the OP had presented. You know the one you didn’t read, but were commenting on. In the WSJ it clearly states that 77 million Americans are in the negative when it comes to income tax. They get more back than what they pay when they receive a refund through the earned income tax credit.

This was in responce to the Houdini character who kept saying income tax breaks should be geared to the very poor, and I asked how you can possibly give further cuts to people who already are in the negative on income tax? He never was able to answer my question by the way.

Now In response to you, the reason I asked you to clarify your answers was because you were all over the place. You first claimed the tax breaks were only for the very rich and not the working class . When you were corrected on this by 1bad65, rather than just admitting you were wrong, you changed the goal post. Now you were mad that people making between 240k and 400K didn’t get a tax cut and of course that just happens to be where your salary falls under.

Later you said you were vexed that you were paying high taxes on 400K while a small percentage of wealthier people weren’t. This was in contrast with an earlier post in which you said it didn’t matter if people making 400k were taxes heavily because as you said “they’re not starving”.
                    Last edited by JJRod; 01-24-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I lurked for a while on here but my first real account came in 2007 the reason this one says 2014 is because that's the date I created this account since my other ones got banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X