Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-21-2019, 08:28 PM #91
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 42,051.05
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve steel View Post
Isn't that what " a slippery, devious mfer" like Hearn (and "like every other promoter") does?
It absolutely wouldn't surprise me, but once again the article in question doesn't actually offer any proof of it, nor does the one you link. Understand that it ain't your apparent dislike of Hearn that I'm questioning, but your using an article that provides no proof of wrongdoing to try to make your point.

Oh. And since we're getting into it, maybe you can show me the people who are 'gobbling this up like chocolate cake'? Without fail everyone that I've seen on this thread has said it's a shit fight. So not only does the article say nothing about Hearn at all but also your contention that people are lapping his shit up seems to be utterly wrong too. Maybe you need a rethink.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-22-2019, 06:04 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 668 Post(s)
steeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 13,168.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
It absolutely wouldn't surprise me, but once again the article in question doesn't actually offer any proof of it, nor does the one you link. Understand that it ain't your apparent dislike of Hearn that I'm questioning, but your using an article that provides no proof of wrongdoing to try to make your point.

Oh. And since we're getting into it, maybe you can show me the people who are 'gobbling this up like chocolate cake'? Without fail everyone that I've seen on this thread has said it's a shit fight. So not only does the article say nothing about Hearn at all but also your contention that people are lapping his shit up seems to be utterly wrong too. Maybe you need a rethink.
Never underestimate the power of Hearn's evil money! If this fight gets done, you'll see... British fans will pack the venue and/or tune in.

For the rest, you have all the proof you need to make the same deductions I did... but I can't make you believe what you don't want to believe.
steeve steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:28 PM #93
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 42,051.05
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve steel View Post
Never underestimate the power of Hearn's evil money! If this fight gets done, you'll see... British fans will pack the venue and/or tune in.

For the rest, you have all the proof you need to make the same deductions I did... but I can't make you believe what you don't want to believe.
Ha ha. Course they will. Fuck if it comes to Manchester I'll go and see it myself. I know US fans never countenance or go to see rubbish fights or mismatches though, so please don't tell anyone or my reputation around here will never recover.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Man, you dudes are weird.

BREAKING NEWS: FAN SUSPECTS BOXING PROMOTER OF SHADY DEALINGS AFTER SANCTIONING ORG MANDATES SHIT FIGHT!! SAYS PROOF IS UNNECESSARY!!

Like I said it ain't that I don't believe it's likely that Hearn is up to no good, I'm more just expressing my bewilderment that you would take the time to point out one particular turd floating in a lake of diarrhoea.

Crap like this happens literally all the time, in the US just as much as the UK and yet you figure the WBA mandating yet one more crap fight is earth shaking evidence of promotional shennanigans that should make me sit up and take notice?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 01-22-2019 at 06:33 PM.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List