Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-20-2019, 08:50 PM #11
Contender

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
Clubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.29
Total Points: 13,345.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCEN3RY View Post
If they only like you when you're winning, ***** the hood. I saw a "celebs reacting to Pac-Broner" vid, I didn't recognize half the r&b twats on there, but they all came off dumb as rocks. If that was the hood, fook em. But Broner shoudn't have said he was doing this for the hood. I mean, really what the ***** is that going to do for them? Make their life better? Influence them to apply for a job?
It has nothing to do with winning, it's projecting yourself as some type of gangsta tough guy, telling the world you represent the hood, and the showing up and fighting like a sissy, THATS THE PROBLEM.

Furthermore, what does applying for a job have to do with this discussion? You can give it a rest with the dog whistles.

Just stop, you clearly have no concept of this conversation.
Clubber Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-20-2019, 09:08 PM #12
Y’all didn’t ‘member

Quoted: 2310 Post(s)
Boy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 39,345.29
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
If they only like you when you're winning, ***** the hood. I saw a "celebs reacting to Pac-Broner" vid, I didn't recognize half the r&b twats on there, but they all came off dumb as rocks. If that was the hood, fook em. But Broner shoudn't have said he was doing this for the hood. I mean, really what the ***** is that going to do for them? Make their life better? Influence them to apply for a job?
What rnb artists do you listen to?
Boy Jones Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:15 PM #13
Kingslayer

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
SCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,685.48
cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubber Pac View Post
It has nothing to do with winning, it's projecting yourself as some type of gangsta tough guy, telling the world you represent the hood, and the showing up and fighting like a sissy, THATS THE PROBLEM.

Furthermore, what does applying for a job have to do with this discussion? You can give it a rest with the dog whistles.

Just stop, you clearly have no concept of this conversation.
dude shut up, you equated black people with the hood and then black people on twitter as the hood. That's not the real hood, ya dummy - Those are trolls online, like you. What do you want to hear? Broner fought too defensive? Yup, he did.
SCEN3RY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:17 PM #14
Kingslayer

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
SCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,685.48
cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
What rnb artists do you listen to?
whoa my bad, I said "half the r&b twats," I didn't recognize any, but for the boxer/boxing analyst tweets the video included.
SCEN3RY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:38 PM #15
Contender

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Richard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these partsRichard G is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,302.59

Quote:
dude shut up, you equated black people with the hood and then black people on twitter as the hood. That's not the real hood, ya dummy - Those are trolls online, like you. What do you want to hear? Broner fought too defensive? Yup, he did.
He fought defensively because he doesn't want to get hit, same reason why historically he fails to let go. So it's not a game plan thing because he's found that it does not work. So what is it? Simple, he's gutless, no courage, a coward.
Richard G is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:53 PM #16
Up and Comer

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
JOITATS is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 6,867.25

if broner fought his ass off, took risks, and even got KOed
he'd still get more respect, than that conservative, ***** performance
JOITATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:30 PM #17
Contender

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
Clubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond reputeClubber Pac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.29
Total Points: 13,345.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOITATS View Post
if broner fought his ass off, took risks, and even got KOed
he'd still get more respect, than that conservative, ***** performance
He really hurt himself, he might never recover from this
Clubber Pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:33 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2114 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 21,269.58
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Why would anybody like Broner no matter what their race or where they live?
No one likes Broner. He's attributed to black community for obvious reasons. Unless you're a personal friend or family of Broner no one else was rooting for him or thought he would win last night.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:15 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
HURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond reputeHURTFEELINGS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 13,419.86
Yep,real boxing, not that movie stuff - Nomadic 

Broner accomplished amazing goals, 4 Division World Champ, got to be a rapper, didnt have to "shuck n jive" to get what he wanted, PPV event, and tomorrow when you balls on your chin remember he made millions, his kids get money and his family gets money and he'll get another world title shot and make even MORE money. When someone tries to speak about another race, they ALWAYS sound stupid...........show my the poll from the "hood", lol you say more about yourself and your community, go actually ask
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
someone from the "hood".......but some of you dismiss those answers and keep YOUR own BS alive
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
HURTFEELINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:31 PM #20
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4877 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 28,049.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Philippines has Pacquiao's back for life, no matter what, win or lose. He'll never go hungry, he'll never be alone.

We might even make him President.

The hood turned on AB in one night lol
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
america, black, broner, night, turned

User Tag List