Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-19-2019, 03:17 AM #41
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 6081 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 53,629.15
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
Or proof that he has the whole of Europe voting for him
He deserves whatever votes he's getting
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:24 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 17,023.25
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
He deserves whatever votes he's getting
I watch the games been a ball player and spectator of the sport for years.

He will be an all Star one day but heís far from deserving right now. There are at least six players at his position that are better and have better stats.

The NBA has to decide whether they will be deciding all stars by popularity or merit.

This isnít a problem that has started this year with Doncic as itís been bad since they started giving more power to the fan voting. Itís just now itís being highlighted to a greater extent.
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:25 AM #43
Make America Great Again

Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
I watch the games been a ball player and spectator of the sport for years.

He will be an all Star one day but heís far from deserving right now. There are at least six players at his position that are better and have better stats.

The NBA has to decide whether they will be deciding all stars by popularity or merit.

This isnít a problem that has started this year with Doncic as itís been bad since they started giving more power to the fan voting. Itís just now itís being highlighted to a greater extent.

He's tearing it up right now
Old 01-19-2019, 04:04 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Quote:
He's tearing it up right now
Heís like the 7the best SF going by offense. Thatís not allstar material if youíre not in the top five at your position during the year. Defensively heís below average
Old 01-19-2019, 09:17 PM #45
Make America Great Again

Quote:
Heís like the 7the best SF going by offense. Thatís not allstar material if youíre not in the top five at your position during the year. Defensively heís below average
You digging too deep. Without him, Dallas is one of the worst teams in basketball
Old 01-19-2019, 09:58 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 32,277.35
Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd 
HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run Thanks! - Enayze Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Good stuff. - Santa_ Have one on the house homie! - Mighty_Windir No Message - -jose- It's Always Sunny! - BlakBread904 Cause why not? Drink my man - Mighty_Windir 

I hope he becomes a legend... if only so Melania Trump wont be the only famous Slovenian person.
paulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 04:39 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You digging too deep. Without him, Dallas is one of the worst teams in basketball
With him they’re still one of the worst teams in the league lol.
Go look at the conference standings. They have a decent team on paper but their coach can’t seem to make it work. Might be a chemistry thing.

Quietly while Doncic is getting all the hype Ayton is having a very productive year averaging a double double. While beating Donic in player efficiency rating.

Ayton has to play with a two ball hogs in Booker and Warren. While Doncic gets to do whatever he wants as Cubans new favorite player.

Last edited by BoxingTech718; 01-20-2019 at 04:47 AM.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:01 AM #48
Make America Great Again

Gets the 2nd most votes, not even a starter. Blasphemy
Old 02-17-2019, 05:49 PM #49
Make America Great Again

Doncic should be playing tonight
Old 03-03-2019, 11:24 AM #50
Make America Great Again

The Jabroni sucking the hawks dick should be ignored

Share This With Friends

Tags
basketball, doncic, luka, player, years

User Tag List