Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-27-2018, 12:10 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1602 Post(s)
Dosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 14,962.09
some flowers for you.. - -KULT- Still Undefeated. - travestyny For being such a dependable ALT to your main account. You deserve a medal of Valor. - Spoon23 For paying attention to that BS and speaking the truth! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhititclose View Post
Wow, another hater. Just because someone accuses another of cheating does not make it proof! Please name one publication, suspension, any year, any weight class, any fight, that Pac was caught with illegal substance. Don't say that he fought through 8 divisions so he must be cheating! The man started as a starved teenager, at 16 with no food to eat! How do you suppose anyone can put weight on? As he grew into a man, a better fighter, he then has good nutrition, and proper food. So he grew to his normal size. He didn't grow taller, he just filled out! Put muscle where he needs to. Eats better now than when he was 16. NO magic, just common sense. You eat more, you weight more. Is that too much for you to digest?
I won't bring up the obvious signs of PED use, let's just talk about the facts.....

First and foremost history has proven "never failed a test" is not a valid defense for any athlete. Especially for someone like Pacquiao who refuses drug testing. In addition, how can you claim "never failed a test" when Pacs testing history is questionable? After all in 2016 Pacquiao admitted he used Meth up until he became champion. No failed test but we do have an admission that he is a drug user.

In 2015 - Pac and his team were actually caught trying to use an unknown mixture of drugs an hour before the Floyd fight.

Some of the drugs listed by Pac included the controversial Toradol and Celestone (which ironically has a 24 hour ban).

Luckily NSAC prevented Pac and his team from cheating when they caught Dr Elattrache and questioned him about the injection.

Then Bob Arum claims they recieved a TUE from USADA for the shot?!?!

Man. Those guys are cheaters and lie about it when caught. The worst kind of scum.

But in reality....

Pac doesn't need to fail a test.... He's already been exposed. His abysmal record when being randomly blood test proves it.
Dosumpthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-27-2018, 01:21 PM #42
Up and Comer

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
bngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 6,737.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusky View Post
I see you're in a rush to label me something I am not.I despise any racist so no, I'm not that.

I am however, very suspicious of a fighter who has somehow managed to not only maintain, but at certain points in his career increase his power & speed while making his way up through 9 weight divisions (light bantamweight-welterweight). I guess pacman is the only fighter in history to so grossly defy the laws of human anatomy-while doing it the all natural way.

If that isn't at the very least fishy to you than we have nothing more to discuss.
"9 divisions"... Why do fans keep bringing this up? Manny was poor, simple as that...

GenSan is a really poor place. On a good day he'd finish 3 whole courses with borrowed rice, there is no way he'd reach his potential weight. He started growing when he could afford good food and nutrition. I dont think anyone here will say Manny does not have the talent, right? That is why he was wiping out every division while climbing to his proper weight.
bngsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 01:28 PM #43
Up and Comer

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
bngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these partsbngsdad is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 6,737.54

a simple mesomorph like his brother bobby
bngsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 01:53 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1809 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 33,881.51
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosumpthin View Post
I won't bring up the obvious signs of PED use, let's just talk about the facts.....

First and foremost history has proven "never failed a test" is not a valid defense for any athlete. Especially for someone like Pacquiao who refuses drug testing. In addition, how can you claim "never failed a test" when Pacs testing history is questionable? After all in 2016 Pacquiao admitted he used Meth up until he became champion. No failed test but we do have an admission that he is a drug user.

In 2015 - Pac and his team were actually caught trying to use an unknown mixture of drugs an hour before the Floyd fight.

Some of the drugs listed by Pac included the controversial Toradol and Celestone (which ironically has a 24 hour ban).

Luckily NSAC prevented Pac and his team from cheating when they caught Dr Elattrache and questioned him about the injection.

Then Bob Arum claims they recieved a TUE from USADA for the shot?!?!

Man. Those guys are cheaters and lie about it when caught. The worst kind of scum.

But in reality....

Pac doesn't need to fail a test.... He's already been exposed. His abysmal record when being randomly blood test proves it.
hahahhaaha. Pac don't need to fail the test because u think hes on something while floyd got failed several times and got caught using an illegal substance that armstrong use to mask the PEDS but for u there's no suspicious about it. ok.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 12:53 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3523 Post(s)
Metho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 16,808.16
Here's the first of many dildos I suspect - Boxing Goat It's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Fxck you anf Floyd bltch. - apples Cheers! - Boxing Goat stinky turd wipe - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELPacman View Post
Oh, I'm sorry, would you care to list the prime years of your life in YOUR opinion? The years that your body is at it's absolute peak in performance without drugs??

I think most would agree that it is from 28-32. Broner is 29.
It varies from person, not by age moron. Look at all of Bronerís losses. He sucks. His best win is BARELY Scrapping by a faded Malignaggi.
Metho_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:11 PM #46
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
justhititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud ofjusthititclose has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,343.95

Pac NEVER failed a drug test, and never refused a drug test that was imposed by the boxing committee. What he refused to do was succumbed to every demand that Mayweather was asking for to get the fight. Is there any other sport that an opponent can dictate what needs to take place for an event to happen, beyond the sport's governing body? Pac took and passed all the test that the boxing world had asked of any boxers. Had he failed, then Pac would have been suspended just like everyone else who was caught "dirty" What Pac refused to be subjected to was Mayweather's drug testing demands. Pac agreed to testing blood draw, after the fight. Not before the fight. So you think Pac has some PED that allows him to get caught before the fight if tested but test clear after the fight? I am sure if Pac had been caught with PED's it would have been the talk of every sports media. If Pac had been caught with PED's like you say he has, WHY did Mayweather have to pay damages to Pac in court for slander? Now that is irrefutable proof, and not, hearsay nor is it supposition. The reason Pac has never been fined, or suspended coming into or from a fight is because all that talk about him being on PED's is just that, all talk NO PROOF!
justhititclose is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List