Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-11-2018, 04:53 PM #31
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 4795 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 59,564.64
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
I just don't see this great fighter, I've seen nothing to suggest it. If anything I feel like the one being trolled by the masses, I feel like Truman.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I wasn't sold at first.

He's not great yet as he's only had 15 or however many fights.

But I think the way he's beat top level guys has beem impressive so far.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-11-2018, 05:30 PM #32
Monster

Quoted: 999 Post(s)
Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 42,817.70
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I wasn't sold at first.

He's not great yet as he's only had 15 or however many fights.

But I think the way he's beat top level guys has beem impressive so far.
It's good visuals, the way he makes his opponents reset. What I can't stomach is how I've seen others apply a more consistent/ authoritative offense when they got their opponent out of position, there is this large gap of weak sauce between the solid punches Lomacheno lands and I constantly have to listen to the commentators jizz themselves at the weak sauce.
Doctor_Tenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 05:38 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2417 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.29
Total Points: 27,338.39
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
And yet how many times you picked against him? Your Linares prediction was spot on.
Yea I picked against him twice so Iím 1-2 right now.

Salido spanked him Rigo quit and Linares was even until the body shot.

But whatís youíre point the guy is still ridiculously overrated.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 05:53 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5295 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,153.15
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
This is the same thing Floyd fans have been asking for years.

As for being excited about Loma, there are 2 different groups of posters that are excited. There are boxing fans-King, kafkod, szef, retro- for example, that love his skill and fighting ability. This IMO is the majority of his fanbase.

Sadly there is a small but very vocal potion of his fanbase-you, CJS, ghostofdempsey, jubei, d4th, and some others-that like him primarily for agenda driven reasons rather than his boxing skill and talent.

You guys are like the portion of Larry Bird's fanbase that liked him for agenda driven reasons rather than his basketball skill and talent.

Can't you keep your agenda away from Loma and like him just for his boxing skill and talent?

As for the names he is called you are smart enough to know this is in response to all the names you and others have called fighters you don't like. It shouldn't trigger you that much especially since you did this kind of stuff for years.
That's blatantly not true and a very racist assumption which I've came to expect from you. I've been a fan of his since before he even turned professional and have paid to go travel and watch him fighting getting on planes to New York multiple times, Las Vegas and watched him from ringside here in LA. Before he fought for a title, before he appeared on the pound for pound list, before he was pound for pound #1. I'm not going to spend thousands just to push some online "agenda" and I didn't just start showing interest in his career.

You just seem upset that certain people like him and the thing you criticize them for you give others a pass for. You have an agenda and an axe to grind with certain folks who've criticized Mayweather.
chrisJS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 06:03 PM #35
Contender

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
cally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond reputecally83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 17,146.85

Because he's a tiny little slapper who'd get pummeled in a street fight by a normal sized average Joe. Bring on the big boys and the Dereck Chirosa vs Dillian Whyte fight. Real men of power. I've bedded girls that bang harder than Lomachenko.
cally83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 06:04 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 845 Post(s)
Floyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 12,919.43

I reject any talk of him as the best fighter in the world
I don't consider him an ATG
No amount of excuses will change the fact that the lost to Salido. Only his second fight my ass. Salido was a cherry pick that blew up in Arum's face
Rigo was a mismatch
Loma has shown nothing that should make anyone think he could challenge Floyd Mayweather Jr. in his prime

Loma is a good fighter over hyped by Top Rank shills and/or racists desperate for a great white hope. I felt the same way about 97G.
Floyd is TBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 06:51 PM #37
The Champ

Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,893.71
Total Points: 22,148.48
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Don't proclaim someone great when they have ways to go to earn that title. What's the most memorable and best Loma fight, opponent wise? There is none.

By the time he's finished with Crolla, he would've three C level fighters in Linares, Pedraza, and Crolla in his last 3 fights. He also has the Salido loss. What's so great about this? The amateurs... bla bla bla.

Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-11-2018 at 06:59 PM.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:16 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1258 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,848.41
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Don't proclaim someone great when they have ways to go to earn that title. What's the most memorable and best Loma fight, opponent wise? There is none.

By the time he's finished with Crolla, he would've three C level fighters in Linares, Pedraza, and Crolla in his last 3 fights. He also has the Salido loss. What's so great about this? The amateurs... bla bla bla.
Why can't some of you just objectively call it as it is, which is normally somewhere in the middle, its always one extreme to another, childish.

Whilst I don't agree with the TS at all (look at my posts) to call Linares C level is idiotic.

GRJ, Martinez, Rigondeaux, Walters, Linares - all world champs, all beaten clear and one sided, 4 of them stopped. And he's done it through 3 weight divisions...

I'm starting to see what the TS is talking about, and it's unfortunate, two extreme sides and no perspective or logic
sunny31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:56 PM #39
The Champ

BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Why can't some of you just objectively call it as it is, which is normally somewhere in the middle, its always one extreme to another, childish.

Whilst I don't agree with the TS at all (look at my posts) to call Linares C level is idiotic.

GRJ, Martinez, Rigondeaux, Walters, Linares - all world champs, all beaten clear and one sided, 4 of them stopped. And he's done it through 3 weight divisions...

I'm starting to see what the TS is talking about, and it's unfortunate, two extreme sides and no perspective or logic
What's Loma's most defining fight? What has he done? Who is his Canelo, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez?

I was being nice calling Linares a C level. You must be fooled by appearances.

Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-11-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:02 PM #40
The Champ

War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post

The topic starter is a passive aggressive racist and roots against all black American fighters. He is known around here. He shits on all good black boxers and then wants everyone to proclaim his Euros great. He doesn't even like lower divisions, he's supporting Loma just because he's white and Euro.

There's more. Not gonna say more. That context is there too.

Share This With Friends

Tags
allowed, excited, fans, lomachenko?

User Tag List