Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-05-2018, 02:17 AM #31
Zenobia

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,885.19
Total Points: 17,394.12
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by landotter View Post
I will also. Thurman needs to prove he still has the hunger and the self motivation to be a top 147 fighter again, but I want to see it. So I will believe in him until there is no reason to. Let's see what happens with this first fight. If he is rusty, that is fine. That is the purpose of a tune-up fight against "B" level competition, to get back in ring awareness shape, if you will. If he is sloppy and looks unmotivated, not fine. He is fighting someone good enough to expose Thurman if his heart is not in the game anymore. Spence, Crawford, or Porter would do damage to such a fighter. This is a good measuring stick.

I have imaginary money that says he looks great, but not perfect, and handles his business. Then 2019 is a little more interesting at 147, ain't it?
That is I am hoping also. I want him in the mix again. With his heart and focus in the game, the 147 lbs are going to get more interesting. Like you said Spence, Crawford and the now improve Porter are no joke. I feel Josesito Lopez is going to be hungry in this fight.
Dasmius Shinobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-05-2018, 03:40 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 851 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 24,238.75

Lets see how it unfolds. A firing Thurman is a problem for any of these WWs
P4Pdunny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 02:29 PM #33
Contender

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
ptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these partsptek is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 8,606.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Thurman's already got all his fights until 2021 planned out. Lopez and Porter. If an injury happens, it could be his next three or four years.

Also, someone should really break him the news that no one considers him the #1 ww.
The man said he's looking forward to solidifying his position and getting back to the number 1 spot , you need to understand what your reading dude .

Last edited by ptek; 12-05-2018 at 02:32 PM.
ptek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:04 AM #34
Interim Champion

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Bardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 21,120.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptek View Post
The man said he's looking forward to solidifying his position and getting back to the number 1 spot , you need to understand what your reading dude .

We wanna have a healthy, injury-free camp and fight, return to being an active world-class fighter again, and solidify our No. 1 position at 147.

He said solidify his #1 spot. Not get back to being #1, but to solidify it. That means he thinks he is still #1.

Don't have a cow, dude.
Bardamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:12 AM #35
Interim Champion

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Bardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 21,120.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4Pdunny View Post
Lets see how it unfolds. A firing Thurman is a problem for any of these WWs
Thurman lost his fire. He won a couple big fights, was considered #1 ww and now that drive is gone. Once its gone, it is gone for good.

Thurman is a family man now. He will never be able to compete on the same level as he did before his retirement.
Bardamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:22 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 851 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 24,238.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Thurman lost his fire. He won a couple big fights, was considered #1 ww and now that drive is gone. Once its gone, it is gone for good.

Thurman is a family man now. He will never be able to compete on the same level as he did before his retirement.
You might be right, I hope he can return to his best as its better for the division
P4Pdunny is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List