Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Robert Garcia bring back the OFFENSIVE JUGGERNAUT in GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Robert Garcia bring back the OFFENSIVE JUGGERNAUT in GGG?

I’m thinking Jeff Horn’s trainer or Eubank Sr. would be Golovkin’s alternatives. Any other thoughts?

Like Maidana Floyd series

i truly feel elevated training is not good in the long run.

especially not good as you age because you become slower. elevation training makes you slow.

GGG needs to train at sea-level to finetune his body and adapt. Speed is his biggest issue now in his late 30's.

Comment

No, GGG just needs to fight lower level comp and he will look like a beast again

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        No, GGG just needs to fight lower level comp and he will look like a beast again
        LOL this cracks me up. Who out there is facing tough comp like GGG has done? Who is he going to face. The same could be said for Spence, Crawford, Davis, on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          LOL this cracks me up. Who out there is facing tough comp like GGG has done? Who is he going to face. The same could be said for Spence, Crawford, Davis, on and on.
          Spence,Crawford have ko'd their best opponents as has Davis..lets see if that can continue..PLUS ALL ARE FAR YOUNGER THEN GGG!!!GGG moved up in comp and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!NO KO'S AND NO DOMINATION!!!..soon as he drops down and fights Vanes=BIG DRAMASHOW!!! tough comp??? HE HAS LITERALLY ONLY HAD 3 TOUGH FIGHTS HIS ENTIRE CAREER..CANELO 2 TIMES AND JACOBS WHO REALLY HAS NOT BEATEN ANYONE OF NOTE

Comment

Anybody better than
            Abel "just hit him" Sanchez

Comment

Spence,Crawford have ko'd their best opponents as has Davis..lets see if that can continue..PLUS ALL ARE FAR YOUNGER THEN GGG!!!GGG moved up in comp and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!NO KO'S AND NO DOMINATION!!!..soon as he drops down and fights Vanes=BIG DRAMASHOW!!!
              Best opponents? Like who? I'm a big Spence fan but let's not get this all twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Best opponents? Like who? I'm a big Spence fan but let's not get this all twisted.
                Spence best opponent so far is Brook..Lets see if he can dominate on a higher level

Comment

GEE needs to join Eddy Reynoso in San Diego.

Comment

Spence,Crawford have ko'd their best opponents as has Davis..lets see if that can continue..PLUS ALL ARE FAR YOUNGER THEN GGG!!!GGG moved up in comp and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!NO KO'S AND NO DOMINATION!!!..soon as he drops down and fights Vanes=BIG DRAMASHOW!!! tough comp??? HE HAS LITERALLY ONLY HAD 3 TOUGH FIGHTS HIS ENTIRE CAREER..CANELO 2 TIMES AND JACOBS WHO REALLY HAS NOT BEATEN ANYONE OF NOTE
                    youre a joke

a dirty biased joke

Comment

Working...
                    X