No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    well they could face france in the final. i believe if portugal play france in final they will have more open tactic at the account france defense are suck.

there is no point talking about final now, the semis hasn't even played yet.

let just make a bet. i'll go with portugal you can have an odd, you can change my avi, user name, user title i'll just have your avi. a week or a month, your choice.

you in??
    If Germany plays Portugal you go with Portugal? I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      you wish. i'm not betting in fantasy match. if you dont have confidence in your beloved wales let's bet on france vs germany.

i'll go with france with same offer. hell i can even add all my points if you want.

you in??

Comment

What're you afraid of? You have a rainbow flag as your avi, how much worse could it be?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          you wish. i'm not betting in fantasy match. if you dont have confidence in your beloved wales let's bet on france vs germany.

i'll go with france with same offer. hell i can even add all my points if you want.

you in??
          Listen, I never said that I would favor Wales to beat any of these teams. Just that it might be funner to see them reach the final than to have Portugal get there again, give another subpar performance, and lose. I stand by that.

I'll wager on France vs Germany but no avi bets. How about 100 quad? I got the Germans.

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          What're you afraid of? You have a rainbow flag as your avi, how much worse could it be?
          Are you saying that you're ****phobic?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Best player in the world.

Comment

Listen, I never said that I would favor Wales to beat any of these teams. Just that it might be funner to see them reach the final than to have Portugal get there again, give another subpar performance, and lose. I stand by that.

I'll wager on France vs Germany but no avi bets. How about 100 quad? I got the Germans.

Are you saying that you're ****phobic?
                nah.. i have no lust for points. last time i bet all my points and lost, i pay the bet left only thousand points then somebody gave me another 100 quads or trill or whatever you call it. seriously i dont even bother to learn how many digit my points are.

Avi, user name, user title are more exciting, you can have all three plus all my points and germany the world champion and the best team in tournament so far.

Comment

• Normally I would root against Portugal for just about any game but for some reason I want them to beat Wales - I guess to get a more 'worthy' final on Sunday.

And I want Germany to beat Portugal in the final

Comment

• Damn Ronaldo is one of the best headers of the ball I have seen

Comment

• Wales are going home.

Comment

Working...
                      X