No announcement yet.

compare these highlights and tell me whos greater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compare these highlights and tell me whos greater

Do ya'll actually think that skinny wide punching Robinson could beat GGG? are you serious?? GGG would beat the perm out that boys head.Robinson looks like an extra from a Rocky movie

Ok give it up man. U making a fool of urself now. We understand u dont like GGG and trying to play dumny. How old r u again?

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson has beaten more hall of famers than the amount of champions GGG has fought.

Comment

larry killing it! lol

Comment

I agree. GGG stomps all over Sugar Ray.

GGG is on another level, GGG sent Floyd to retirement and Canelo to a shell. GGG G.O.A.T

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            Sugar Ray Robinson has beaten more hall of famers than the amount of champions GGG has fought.
            But GGG would destroy everyone on Robinsons resume

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
              But GGG would destroy everyone on Robinsons resume
              Yeah, old timers stand no chance against new timers... just like sports and the Olympics, athletes of all sports get better overtime, fact.

The bias everyone has for former boxers, athletes, etc is so clear it's sad.

Floyd, GGG, Andre Ward are better than Ali, Foreman, Luis, Sugar Ray, I can go on.

;- )

inb4 the hate

Comment

Pretending to be a ridiculous GGG fanboy, attempting to prove some deluded point, is worse than actually being one.

This is elementary level stuff for children, and quite frankly its embarrassing

Come on dude..

Comment

Becoming more and more disappionted... Can't help but shack my head in shame.

Comment

The once, well spoken and thought processing Larryxxx will be sadly missed!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X