Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Get Called 'Terrorist' All The Time on Social Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    He wasn't out cold for Prescott, but probably didn't know where he was.
    he was brain dead for about 15 seconds with his eyes open and head on the bottom Rope.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
      Hardcore terrorist are the most hardcore of masturbators
      I guess I was a terrorist growing up then, whodathunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        That’s life in the uk, that’s precisely why we left it behind. It’s become a den of white nationalist fascism and anyone who is different from the Anglo-Saxon/Celt idea of what “English” should be is considered a foreigner, a migrant, an invader, etc. Khan should just move to the USA where there is a bit more tolerance
        There are not that many white nationalists in the UK but if the political establishment/ mainstream news(BBC) keep up with what they are doing it will be more.

Do you think the rise of white nationalists has to do with the terrorist attacks in England?
        The record high stabbings?
        London is now the place in the world with the most acid attacks together with Pakistan?
        Rotherham Muslim pedophile rape gangs?
        Hardworking taxpaying law abiding persons that has helped build that country and so did their forefathers, loose their jobs and income because of foreign politics,
        politicians lying and do not say the truth? News media hiding the truth?

PS the facist now are the extreme left, they don't want to discuss facts and do not tolerate anyone with a different opinion then them without labelling someone racist/phobic because they lack the intelligence to have a civilized conversation.

Comment

That’s life in the uk, that’s precisely why we left it behind. It’s become a den of white nationalist fascism and anyone who is different from the Anglo-Saxon/Celt idea of what “English” should be is considered a foreigner, a migrant, an invader, etc. Khan should just move to the USA where there is a bit more tolerance
          Suppose that explains why Anthony Joshua is such an icon over there.

Comment

Here's the thing about this crybaby bull****. I am a southern man. I see caricatures of my people every single day being produced by every culture with the technological capability to put satire on the web.

Redneck, Hick, and Hillbilly have yet to achieve the weight other derogatory remarks carry. That might have something to do with the extreme lack of anyone who represents that culture giving any ****s.

You get called X? Well, **** son...I surely feel for you....getting called words and all...I ain't know nothing about none of that.

They call you terrorist? ****in' cry me a goddamn Mississippi, Sally. The only reason why folks think being a grown man crying in public is ok is because your cultures are soft as chicken ****.

Comment

Utter BS London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world and not even in the Country side is it like this. You just fabricated some past of you living in the UK for some fake credibility.

Comment

Khan also leave all the millions he made in UK and move back to Pakistan and not be called a terrorist... So stop crying...

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Lol idiots can't even tell a Pakistani from someone that comes from the war torn parts of the middle east.
                  i think they could but just dont care.. just like how everyone generalized all asians to be chinese and all latin to be mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    British superstar Amir Khan admits that it hasn't been easy wit the daily critics that go after him on social media. Khan, due his Muslim background and being from Pakistan, takes a lot of heat from the social media crowd. "I think at the end of the day what plays a big part in it is what's happening around the world, especially with terrorism
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    ironically the people calling him this are the ones from countries who mass terrorised people in the middle east just to save money on their oil prices.

any form of terrorism is horrible, but mass terrorism is massively more so.

Comment

That's because 80% of social media users have no ability to form a cogent, rational, relevant argument and are usually so soft in the brain all they can come up with is slurs.

Every major nation commits terrorist acts. Especially the U.S. The U.S alone has perpetrated so many forms of terrorism it makes ISIS pale in comparison.

This is the major problem with public discourse right now. The animals are running the zoo. Start to politely criticise any group like feminism, Israel, and what you get is shouted down with extremist slogans like 'misogynist' or 'anti- semite' before you've spoken three words.

Comment

Working...
                      X