Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Wilder and Fury Would Both Beat Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this because he BBCd Khans wife

Comment

I don't even have to read any of the comments on here to know they won't be about Wilder or Fury.

Comment

What alternate universe am I in where khan is making sense???

Comment

Khan is just jealous that his wife got stretched by her bull AJ and Khan watched like a goodboy.

Comment

Man, the criticisms of Joshua are just piling up from all directions these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former two division world champion Amir Khan is picking both Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury to defeat division rival Anthony Joshua. Joshua, who holds the WBO, IBO, WBA, IBF world titles, is scheduled to defend his belts on April 13th at Wembley Stadium in London. The upcoming opponent is unknown.
              [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with all three points, but it will be amusing to watch a certain fanbase log on to remind Khan that he got KTFO by Prescott

1) Joshua cannot stop Fury, and he cannot outbox him

2) Wilder will land his best punch on Joshua sometime in those 12 rounds

3) Wilder is the most dangerous fight, because of style

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                Khan finally starting to make some sense. AJ would get out boxed by Fury & knocked the **** out by Wilder!

I think that is probably correct

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  I agree with all three points, but it will be amusing to watch a certain fanbase log on to remind Khan that he got KTFO by Prescott

1) Joshua cannot stop Fury, and he cannot outbox him

2) Wilder will land his best punch on Joshua sometime in those 12 rounds

3) Wilder is the most dangerous fight, because of style

aah, the wifey..... right, how could I forget

Comment

We need more big sports figures speaking out against Hearns "negotiation" approach. It's easy to "attempt " to make an "offer" while either fighter is already signed to a fight. AJ is waiting Wilder out, hell be 35 in 2020..n hes not ready for a Fury bout. But "we tried to make the fight" blagh blah blah, just drop the belts n challenge Fury when Hearns is ready to cash him out. If he didn't have the belts we wouldn't demand him to face the best..works out for Hearns, can protect AJ easier that way.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                      Khans wife was a star on black Crack attack .com

Comment

Working...
                      X