Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a lot of Jew hate in this country (actually in the world) on both sides. The right posit conspiracy theories that the Jew globalist control the world; the left hate them because of Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      There's a lot of Jew hate in this country (actually in the world) on both sides. The right posit conspiracy theories that the Jew globalist control the world; the left hate them because of Palestine.
      I never understood the hate for Jewish people. Can someone clue me in? They always talk about how they run everything or some chit. So what, if they do they worked hard at it props to them.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        I never understood the hate for Jewish people. Can someone clue me in? They always talk about how they run everything or some chit. So what, if they do they worked hard at it props to them.
        Yup. I don't remember ever seeing a Jew or an Asian sitting the sidewalk or in the subway begging for spare change...

Comment

I think it's borne out of jealousy. Jewish people are successful in business, law, politics, culture & entertainment and non-Jews are jealous and envious of this. It's easier to take the blame off of oneself and blame someone else or a group like Jews.

For me, I aspire to be as successful as Jews that I know and admire. Hating isn't going to accomplish that.

Comment

As Bostpn Guy said some of it fueled to jealousy.

Some of it is what I call "Biblical hatred". The Jews are God's chosen people, and I think some people hate Jews for that.

Comment

first the first time in my life i dated a jewish girl about 2 weeks ago, she was super cool and friendly and normal just like everybody else, she did take me to the most expensive restaurant though, outta all the girls i have met

Comment

Different reasons depending on the ethnic perspective.

Middle Eastern perspective: This is mostly fueled by opposition to Israel's foreign strategies, which revolve around funding sectarian conflict in neighboring countries to prevent them from rivaling Israel economically or militarily.

Of course there is a lot of plain old kill-anyone-who-isn't-Sunni-Muslim rolled into there, but that applies just as much to Christians, etc. It is a vicious cycle in the sense that Israel has no choice but to sustain a merciless repression-based foreign policy in order to avoid being encircled by an alliance of Islamic powers.

White perspective: The US has an essentially Jewish upper class, but a culture of radical "social justice" which fails to differentiate between Jews and Gentiles. Non-Jewish whites, who are already rather average in income, underrepresented in the media, underrepresented in top university admissions, etc., feel that they're being scapegoated and falsely portrayed as "rich, powerful" by brown and black people for a system created and maintained primarily by Jews, whom are massively overrepresented in all of those areas yet have positions themselves as victimized minorities — the best of both worlds.

European branch of that white perspective: Some of the same grievances as American gentiles, but with a grander political history: 1. The primarily Jewish spearheading of the Bolshevik revolution and the relative silence surrounding the much larger genocides of native Europeans when compared to the heavily publicized holocaust. 2. The primarily Jewish-spearheaded modern far-left coalitions within the EU, whom are responsible for legislating and funding mass immigration to the point that many Europeans are projected to be displaced minorities within their own ancient homelands this century.

Black perspective: A mixture of both. Some see the civil rights movement as a charade because so much has revolved around encouraging blacks to attack low-income southern/rural whites who have no institutional influence over anything anyway, regardless of how much they dislike each other. Other groups are Islamic converts and see Palestine, Iraq, etc. as examples of Jewish political white supremacy (again, that key question of who differentiates between Jews/Gentiles when it comes to defining "white") and a united brown/black Islamic resistance. Nation of Islam for example uses both of these justifications.

It's interesting that in China, Jews are openly acknowledged as being the upper caste in the west. Not in a conspiracy-theorist or accusatory context, but just as a matter of learning basic world geography. There is a market for business texts studying how Jews came to dominate US business & policy and how Chinese can adopt those practices in their own foreign ventures.

Despite the validity of most of these grievances I've never hated Jews because ultimately these aren't really grievances against Jews at all. Nobody is forcing the Islamic world to be so deadset on erasing Israel; if it weren't then Israel could adopt less repressive foreign policies. Nobody is forcing American leftists to continue their crusade against "whites"; if they ceased then whites would stop feeling like the involuntary sacrificial decoys for backlash against Jewish wealth and in turn Jewish-Gentile hostilities would evaporate.
                Last edited by ////; 10-27-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Accordingly; I don't think this will blow over without collective punishment quite like the other shootings. There will be some legislative response (ironically, the exact sort of thing that probably created the motive).

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Accordingly; I don't think this will blow over without collective punishment quite like the other shootings. There will be some legislative response (ironically, the exact sort of thing that probably created the motive).
                    What kind of legislative response? Banning murder?

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

Only difference btw this guy and the Trump supporters in this site is that he actually sees through the demagoguery of Trump...probably felt betrayed by him.
                      Yep that's the only difference

Rest of us are just getting waiting to blow up and kill people

****ing idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X