Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"People would treat Earth differently if they saw it from space" – ESA astronaut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going point by point because you just proved that you are a liar. We had a conversation about evolution and you were NOT in agreement with it.

I posted evidence from NASA and all the organizations that are in agreement that man made climate change is real. You posted a science fiction writer that denies the evidence.

I'm done, I can't go back and forth with you because you are blind. Don't bother answering me, you are officially on ignore. You are a dishonest, slimy weasel.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I don't get the global warming deniers. Even if they're right, and there's no global warming, moving to cleaner society and economy is not a disadvantageous prospect. Is it too much to ask that people are conscientious about how their actions affect the environment? Is not idling your diesel truck or recycling going to affect you negatively?
      It's hugely disadvantageous, from a jobs and costs perspective.

These mandates and regulations passed due to the junk science kill jobs. They force manufacturers to offshore jobs, and they offshore to places with little to no regulations. So not only do we lose American jobs, but we see emissions increase because now the factories are in places with no regulations!

And if they aren't bad enough they kill off the factories, they increase the cost of the goods and those costs are passed on to us consumers. Gruber explained this specific concept to you Democrats, but I will as well if you need basic Economics explained to you.

You need to look deeper than political talking points guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I'm not going point by point because you just proved that you are a liar. We had a conversation about evolution and you were NOT in agreement with it.
        So yet again you confess you lobbed a few strawmen arguments because you can't point to me saying what you claimed. Par for the course with you. Thanks for clearing it up.

I'm done, I can't go back and forth with you because you are blind. Don't bother answering me, you are officially on ignore. You are a dishonest, slimy weasel.
        Well that was one of my easier debates with you, and I do accept your concession.

Better luck next time!

Comment

You posted a science fiction writer that denies the evidence.
          No; I posted 17 years of climate data, and offered to source it if asked. Keep up.

You're hilarious. You add in words I didn't say, and then don't give me credit for the words I actually did say!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            So yet again you confess you lobbed a few strawmen arguments because you can't point to me saying what you claimed. Par for the course with you. Thanks for clearing it up.

Well that was one of my easier debates with you, and I do accept your concession.

Better luck next time!
            Yup, congratulations, you lied and weaseled your way out of having an adult conversation.

Comment

Because we are forced to buy products that are bad for the environment isn't being a hypocrite. On the contrary, it's not being educated on the subject, and being pushed into a corner because there's no other alternative.

Take electric cars for example, for most people they are too expensive. So most don't buy them. If we made them more affordable for people, they would sell more.

There are tons of things we can do both as people, and govt to better the situation. Because we don't have the power the oil companies have, doesn't mean we should just shut up and take it. When you want to change things, you can. In the 60's and 70's people started a campaign about how bad leaded fuel was. Even though it took more money to change that, it did get changed.

Change is possible, but with the attitude that you and Eff Panda have, I'm not surprised nothing gets done. It's typical of your generation though, you are the meaningless generation to ever exist in this country. You fight for nothing, you stand for nothing. Everything was handed to you with the hard work of previous generations.
              Firstable, I don't live in USA.

Secondable, even though the Utopia you just described sounds like a world we all would love to live in, we live in a diffrent one.

So my point is, you can ***** and complain about the Goverment etc. etc.

OR

you could start "saving the planet" as best as you possibly can, not just talk about it.

And as D-Mize said, the Earth will be here for a very, very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                No; I posted 17 years of climate data, and offered to source it if asked. Keep up.
                Yea you are right, the climatologists are all wrong, and you are correct. Even being fallacious in your continued posting of an email that was altered and because of that, all of the scientific evidence is wrong.

You are just dishonest.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Firstable, I don't live in USA.

Secondable, even though the Utopia you just described sounds like a world we all would love to live in, we live in a diffrent one.

So my point is, you can ***** and complain about the Goverment etc. etc.

OR

you could start "saving the planet" as best as you possibly can, not just talk about it.

And as D-Mize said, the Earth will be here for a very, very long time.
                  I am and I do. I do my part, as I stated before though, it's hard to do everything right. Little changes can make a difference. One of the changes I made is driving my car less. Another is not buying bottled water and the least amount of plastic as possible.

You can do things, but it doesn't have to be one extreme to another. Do everything or do nothing, that's ridiculous.

Comment

The manufactured controversy over emails stolen from the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit has generated a lot more heat than light. The email content being quoted does not indicate that climate data and research have been compromised. Most importantly, nothing in the content of these stolen emails has any impact on our overall understanding that human activities are driving dangerous levels of global warming. Media reports and contrarian claims that they do are inaccurate.
                    http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming...l#.VnBrHkorJpg

Yet you keep posting it as evidence against climate change.

Comment

I am and I do. I do my part, as I stated before though, it's hard to do everything right. Little changes can make a difference. One of the changes I made is driving my car less. Another is not buying bottled water and the least amount of plastic as possible.

You can do things, but it doesn't have to be one extreme to another. Do everything or do nothing, that's ridiculous.
                      That I agree with.

Comment

Working...
                      X