Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Inks Pact With Paradigm Sports, Who Handle McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is still going strong defeating legends like Tenshin Nasukawa.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Right. Pacquiao fought an undefeated champion in 2019 and beat him.

Which means Pacquiao wasn't shot when Floyd fought him.
      PAC has been out of his prime since 2012 you moron.

He beat Thurman because a B/C grade PAC is still better than the majority of WW’s today.

You would know that already...but YDKSAB!!

Go pick up a tennis racket twerp.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
        Lol...this is hilarious...I covered boxing for a bit...and I did know Al Haymon but not before I knew about Floyd. Ive known about Floyd since 94. If Haymon was managing Vernon before 94 that's news to me. Floyd made his debut in 96, so you knew Haymon before that?

As for how Manny made more than Floyd pre Canelo. Pleae enlighten me...I know Floyd made 8 mil against Baldomir, 25 against Oscar and 25 against Hatton. Please explain how Manny made more
        The first time i heard about Floyd was when he fought Angel Manfredy. And the only reason that is is because i fought Manfredy in the amateurs and beat him. We became Friends and always kept in touch. He turned pro i did not. But i remember when he fought Floyd. To me then was Floyd who? Nothing special about him. Honestly the he stuck out again to me in 01 i think when he fought Corralas. I think that was 01...i do know that Vernon (rip) signed with him about 2000. i remember that because i talked to Vernon on the phone when i was buying an apt in Miami and i told the guy at the closing to hold on lol because i was in the middle of a closing so they had to wait on me to get back lol !
        As for Manny... When the "who was on the A side **** happen yeaaaaars ago. I did a thread on here about who was the real PPV star. Floyd no sobut made breaking numbers in PPV per event...PER event. Manny had MORE events and therefore made more money just not as much as Floyd did in PER event. When Floyd fought Canelo he took over that and (in total) And Manny took two defeats and stock went down. Im not gonna go through the break down to prove this to you. Its there to be researched if you like to prove me wrong. But YES at one time Manny did make more money in PPV sales than Floyd did in overall events.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          So Pac wasn't finished when Floyd fought him, then?
          No he was injured.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            Mayweather is still going strong defeating legends like Tenshin Nasukawa.
            Yea after beating Canelo and Pacquaio he deserved a breather

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Yea after beating Canelo and Pacquaio he deserved a breather
              I agree he did need a breather, all that running Floyd did would make any man need to pause and catch a breath!

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                I agree he did need a breather, all that running Floyd did would make any man need to pause and catch a breath!
                Should have known you would come say some stupid shyt.... You can win rounds without landing punches... Cuda sworn i saw Canelo getting walked tf down and Manny hesitant to land his hands go.

Comment

Should have known you would come say some stupid shyt.... You can win rounds without landing punches... Cuda sworn i saw Canelo getting walked tf down and Manny hesitant to land his hands go.
                  Come on buddy, u know I got you with that one. Give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                    Come on buddy, u know I got you with that one. Give credit where credit is due.
                    Watever........

Comment

Watever........
                      Huh?
                      CJ WATSON

Comment

Working...
                      X