No announcement yet.

Spence VS Garcia 2 sounds dumb but makes sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
    Nobody with half a boxing mind or mentality wants to see that $h!t show again. If Mikey can gain a belt in the division maybe but until then Mikey needs to beat a live body at 147
    Didn’t he just fight a live body @ 147 in Vargas? Spence from a car-crash vs this Mikey now could be a different result than the previous one, especially if Spence is really damaged from that accident

If Spence still does the same kind of work on Mikey, then it proves he still has it

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
      They’re gonna command top dollar for a fight no one wants to see again.
      I’m sure that Spence wants to test himself before jumping in with the wolves and this is the most logical test. Mikey wants to redeem himself after that humiliating defeat more than anything else. They would both be willing to take a pay cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
        Didn’t he just fight a live body @ 147 in Vargas? Spence from a car-crash vs this Mikey now could be a different result than the previous one, especially if Spence is really damaged from that accident

If Spence still does the same kind of work on Mikey, then it proves he still has it
        Varga is ok but he cant step up to the plate and follow through. How bout Mikey and Porter or Mikey and Ugas for instance. Either one of those fights are more intriguing than seeing Mikey and Spence again as far as Spence proving himself the best way to do it would be fight DSG but I would rather see him shoot for the stars and instead of man down MAN UP and fight Bud first. No time like the present to see if the wreck affects him or not. I would rather see Mikey fight Pac and Spence fight Bud. If they both win that let them fight for all the marbles at least that would grab spectators and fans attention.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          There are a lot of people who question whether Spence is healthy after that brutal wreck, myself included. Wouldn’t the perfect measuring stick be someone who he fought and comfortably beat already? It would tell us exactly where he is at now while Mikey gets a chance to redeem himself.
          - -U sound dummer.

Comment

I’m sure that Spence wants to test himself before jumping in with the wolves and this is the most logical test. Mikey wants to redeem himself after that humiliating defeat more than anything else. They would both be willing to take a pay cut.

Why would they both be willing to take a pay cut ?
            Spence has said he wants a big name for his comeback , not sure if it’s the wisest thing to do but wtv

Comment

Originally posted by queensburyrules View Post
              - -u sound dummer.
              🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕...........

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -U sound dummer.
                Don’t talk to me, you braindead bridge troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Why would they both be willing to take a pay cut ?
                  Spence has said he wants a big name for his comeback , not sure if it’s the wisest thing to do but wtv
                  What fighters say and what they do doesn’t always match up. We will see what happens between now and the end of the year. There is a lot of time for fighters and their camps to mull over what the wisest course of action is (my way)

Comment

What fighters say and what they do doesn’t always match up. We will see what happens between now and the end of the year. There is a lot of time for fighters and their camps to mull over what the wisest course of action is (my way)

But why would they be willing to take a pay cut
                    Just curious as to why you say that
                    Imo , both will demand even more money

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      But why would they be willing to take a pay cut
                      Just curious as to why you say that
                      Imo , both will demand even more money
                      You’re doing Mikey a favour by giving him a second crack at someone who has left him in the rear view mirror. You telling me that loss doesn’t keep him up at night? It haunts him. Would take a massive pay cut for the chance to win a rematch, I guarantee it. If you don’t see that then you just don’t know how fighters think.

If Spence believes he’s okay then he will go for the big fight, as you say. If he wants to comeback carefully and see where he is at then this is the perfect fight.

When you’re testing to see if a race car is finely tuned then you run in on a track that it has ran before so you have something to compare your time to. You don’t run in on a brand new track.

It just so happens to be a fight no one wants to see... hence the pay cut.

Comment

Working...
                      X