No announcement yet.

Who's Biden's VP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    I know Illinois is pretty much run by the Chicago Mayor, the mayor is the real shot caller in that state and the Governor kisses the mayor's arse. thats how it was with the Daily dynasty at least.

Yeah I met some hillbillies from Michigan so I always assumed they were pretty red based on that.
    Probably on the Indiana border lol

Comment

Seems camel toe is fund raising. This is going to get good lol.
      Last edited by man down; 04-08-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I'm a cynical person, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Biden will pick Harris. Harris was unable to get black voters behind her on her own, Biden's people will probably figure the combination of Obama's VP (who black voters already showed out for) and a black woman on the ticket will energize enough of Obama's voters to defeat Trump.

But it could backfire. I don't know if a black woman with a white husband and a career as a prosecutor is going to do her any favors in trying to get the community behind her. And a lot has changed since 2012.

I really don't like Biden's commitment to picking a woman. For my money, the two people that would most strengthen the ticket are Yang or Sanders; these are figures with a base that partially exists outside the party. Putting them on the ticket would go a long way in getting votes. Harris and Warren's supporters, who are college educated liberals, can run their mouths all they want but at the end of the day they're going to vote Democrat no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Who the F is Big Mike???
          Michelle Obama

Comment

Can it be this guy?

Just wondering

Comment

Tulsi Gabbard?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I'm a cynical person, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Biden will pick Harris. Harris was unable to get black voters behind her on her own, Biden's people will probably figure the combination of Obama's VP (who black voters already showed out for) and a black woman on the ticket will energize enough of Obama's voters to defeat Trump.

But it could backfire. I don't know if a black woman with a white husband and a career as a prosecutor is going to do her any favors in trying to get the community behind her. And a lot has changed since 2012.

I really don't like Biden's commitment to picking a woman. For my money, the two people that would most strengthen the ticket are Yang or Sanders; these are figures with a base that partially exists outside the party. Putting them on the ticket would go a long way in getting votes. Harris and Warren's supporters, who are college educated liberals, can run their mouths all they want but at the end of the day they're going to vote Democrat no matter what.
                You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to paulf again.

I agree bro Yang was my dude. Now with the pandemic hitting the fan we all see what Yang was trying to do for us was the TRUTH!

He does have a big base as well so he'd help Joe get elected for sure.

Bernie too obviously has a huge base but I think Joe should get a young person because he even said he needs a VP who can be the President if he dies in office.

Thats crazy but he literally said that.

I hope he doesnt pick a woman just cause none of them are really that good. Kamala and Amy are solid but like u said they got baggage and they not that likable.

Comment

I thought the speaker of the house was 3rd in line ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    I thought the speaker of the house was 3rd in line ?
                    yeah thats true she is but thats if the president and VP both get assassinated lol

Comment

People are missing one important thing with Joe saying a woman would be the VP pick.

Loophole

It's 2020. These days anyone can 'identify' as a woman.

He could pick Bernie....so long as Bernie says "I identify as a woman"

No one can tell Bernie he's actually a man or they will be labelled as a bigot.

Comment

Working...
                      X