• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds legit

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      No..........
      Pricey takes him out with a huge one punch KO in the 2nd round.

Hell even though Delboy was shot 3+ years ago this version of him would still give Joyce hell.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Pricey takes him out with a huge one punch KO in the 2nd round.

Hell even though Delboy was shot 3+ years ago this version of him would still give Joyce hell.
        Yeah Del Boy would probably beat Joyce

Comment

Hunter has a good style for Joyce. And hunter has decent power too. He could probably rock him.

Comment

Lol honestly Joyce is so bad... He's winning these fights but he's 100% getting brutally stopped at any level above this extremely faded overweight Stiverne.

Comment

Let's make Del Boy vs Joyce with Haye on the other side of it now

Comment

Joyce would beat the ever living **** out of Hunter. At no point would Hunter be in the fight. He'd be dominated and stopped without so much as a challenge.

I'd happily take any bet you want on this one.

Comment

Who is Michael hunter some new ldbc hype job?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Yeah Del Boy would probably beat Joyce
                    Del Boy definately beats Joyce. And Usyk would embarrass him more than he did at the WSB.

Only way for Joyce to look good is by fighting people slower than him, which is why they offered the fight to Bermaine when they saw him in line at Popeyes

Comment

Wouldn't argue with you on that take. Joyce can take a punch & give one, but idk what else he gots going for him beyond those things.

I think a lot of guys could beat Joyce. They will need to move him carefully as they fast track him to reach his max ceiling. Del Boy wouldnt be a bad next opponent. Maybe get some title eliminator vs Kownacki. I wouldn't hate his chances vs either guy. Both there to be hit & those are gonna be Joyce's best shots to reach his ceiling. Certainly don't wanna throw him in their with Ortiz if I'm on his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X