No announcement yet.

Ingle Tells ANDRADE to “Man Up..Given Belt”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingle Tells ANDRADE to “Man Up..Given Belt”

So, BJS told Seconds Out that he didn’t like the position he was in with Andrade as far as splits, so I’m going to assume Ingle wants Andrade to do 50/50?

At the current state, boxing fans were informed that the WBO ordered BJS and now GGG. Is the media not reporting the split demands from both camps?

And then now BJs is fighting (who) for the 168 strap meanwhile Zurdo Ramirez is saying he hasn’t vacated the WBO, all while just last weeks Boxing Scene was making reports on the WBA..

You know if Ingle had any fughin brains he’d shut the fugh up
    Arrogant piece of chit
    Waste of fughin skin

Comment

That’s BJS’s fault. When he was the champion Andrade had to agree to the challengers Mandatory split, which he did. Until the fight was cancelled due to BJS failing a drug test. Now he doesn’t want the fight because he gets a challengers mandatory split? If you didn’t lose your belt through failing a drug test then that wouldn’t have happened, BJS is a massive waste of talent. Just thinking what this guy could have achieved with the talent he had coming up in the amateur ranks.

Comment

It should be mandatory that if a trainer talks smack to a FIGHTER then they enter a legal contract to get in the ring with said fighter. Ingle and BJS are trash, you guys have NO RIGHT to talk anything after being caught with PEDs (as many suspected with Ingle all along). All Ingle and BJS can do is sit down and shut up like good little boys.

Andrade = NOT a cheater.
        BJS = CHEATER
        Ingle = .......you're bald. So there.

Comment

Andrade doesn't need to man up! You guys need to man up...after Billy got caught with Nasal Spray he ran to 168 instead of fighting Andrade. Saunders was the mandatory at 160 and the fight would have gotten made if he didn't duck it. He ran to 168 instead to fight some bum Isufi for the title.

Although Andrades competition has not been great...I'm sure he will fight guys that are better than a dude who lost to Dariusz Szek.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            That’s BJS’s fault. When he was the champion Andrade had to agree to the challengers Mandatory split, which he did. Until the fight was cancelled due to BJS failing a drug test. Now he doesn’t want the fight because he gets a challengers mandatory split? If you didn’t lose your belt through failing a drug test then that wouldn’t have happened, BJS is a massive waste of talent. Just thinking what this guy could have achieved with the talent he had coming up in the amateur ranks.

So what your saying is Bjs threw Ingle under the bus

Now I dislike both of them even more

You know rats hang with rats

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              So what your saying is Bjs threw Ingle under the bus

Now I dislike both of them even more

You know rats hang with rats
              They threw themselves under the bus. The fight was there for BJS to take, why is Ingle sitting there and asking Andrade to man up. BJS just didn't want to take the short end of the split to get his belt back.

Comment

Exactly, now these fools want to whine about it but they put themselves in that position. Andrade did nothing wrong, time for BJS to man up

Comment

They threw themselves under the bus. The fight was there for BJS to take, why is Ingle sitting there and asking Andrade to man up. BJS just didn't want to take the short end of the split to get his belt back.

Exactly my point
                  I enjoy your point of view , keen eye and non bias when not speaking about AJ -Wilder
                  I made a post Wilder Brazeale from earl fughin *** or something of that nature
                  I would like your feedback
                  Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Exactly, now these fools want to whine about it but they put themselves in that position. Andrade did nothing wrong, time for BJS to man up
                    Its mind-boogling with that BS ingle put out there. Why is he telling andrade to "Man up". The guy was prepared to fight BJS twice now, thats maning up.

Comment

Working...
                    X