Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder purse bid pushed back again. What’s the reason ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    The reason is to finish off the final details.

Again, normal stuff.

I can't believe how many people aren't aware of this.
    Everyone is aware of it. Yes it’s normal not a big deal, That wasn’t the question doe.

Comment

We already know Wildertards will be doing damage control, but the reality is that the man is shook. To the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Everyone is aware of it. Yes it’s normal not a big deal, That wasn’t the question doe.
        Clearly everyone is not aware of it considering there are loads of posts suggesting this is out of the norm and the fight won't be happening.

Comment

Clearly everyone is not aware of it considering there are loads of posts suggesting this is out of the norm and the fight won't be happening.
          The question was why is the purse bid pushed back again? People just want the fight to be signed, Not are the WBC supposed or allowed to be pushing the purse bid back?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            We already know Wildertards will be doing damage control, but the reality is that the man is shook. To the core.
            Damage control for what? No one knows what the hold is. We are all speculating, it could be money, testing, judges, location, referee etc Why would boxers be "Shooked?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              The question was why is the purse bid pushed back again? People just want the fight to be signed, Not are the WBC supposed or allowed to be pushing the purse bid back?
              And I clearly answered that question in my post.

Aswell as responding to the multiple posts that are implying and claiming that the purse bids being pushed back is out of the norm and means the fight won't happen.

Not sure where you're lost.

I never said anything in regards to whether they can or should push it back. Obviously they can push it back if they want to if both teams request it.

Comment

And I clearly answered that question in my post.

Aswell as responding to the multiple posts that are implying and claiming that the purse bids being pushed back is out of the norm and means the fight won't happen.

Not sure where you're lost.

I never said anything in regards to whether they can or should push it back. Obviously they can push it back if they want to if both teams request it.
                Or if Wilder requests it

The WBC has already demonstrated that wilder gets whatever he asks them for

Comment

As well as responding to the multiple posts that are implying and claiming that the purse bids being pushed back is out of the norm and means the fight won't happen.

Where in this thread did anyone "Questioned" it as been out of the norm?

Comment

It's very unlikely to be either of the poll options.

More likely it's something minor. Ring size, judge selection?

Or maybe it's something more significant, like the split and what the rematch (if any) terms might be.

No need to panic. Certainly no need to go full mong.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                      Or if Wilder requests it

The WBC has already demonstrated that wilder gets whatever he asks them for
                      Possibly but usually both sides need to agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X