Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd want no part of Manny. This video shows it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like mini shaq oneal

Comment

Are we all forgetting that they already fought and it was barely competitive?

And don't give me that nonsense about the phantom shoulder injury. no mention of it between rounds. clear footage of him training around the days he was supposed to have hurt it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        BTW, video didn't show shlt
        Actually, I disagree.

It DID show something, just not what the OP is selling.

I saw mutual respect and even a little mutual admiration.

And I saw something else.

I saw a huge shyt eating grin break out on Floyd's face...the kind of grin that one gets when they are looking at a pile of money that is within easy reach.

If Floyd doesn't fight Manny again, it won't be out of fear.

It will be because he is truly done with serious matches- and btw, he hasn't had one since Sept. 2015.

Here is the video from the OP:

Last edited by koolkc107; 01-26-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Agree with kool above, I just see mutual respect between the only two truly extraordinary fighters of their era.

Comment

Pac boy!!! I haven't seen your name much since the pacman lost to Floyd. Thought maybe you changed your name. Good to see you back

Comment

All that cocaine fell out his hand all nervous lmao. Manny is running the sport still, the face of boxing, and he just owned floyd. That boy looked terrified and shook.

Comment

Reach.

Only ardent Pac fans want to see this shyte again. It doesn't even make sense on paper at this point. What does a win over a past it Pac do for Mayweather? Nothing if there were excuses the 1st time. What does a win over an old Mayweather do for Pac? Nothing, the guy hasn't even fought a real boxer in like 3 years.

Comment

these losers are still reaching for a moral victory lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                    Agree with kool above, I just see mutual respect between the only two truly extraordinary fighters of their era.
                    Exactly.

I think if Manny really needs the fight, Floyd will do it for that reason (I think behind everything, they are at least that respectful of one another).

We think they are deadly adversaries when the truth may be the exact opposite.

Look at this footage and the footage from Tokyo last fall...they are extremely cordial to one another. They almost look like old friends when they meet, joking with one another like they know stuff we don't...and they do.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Only floyd fans think that floyd isn't scared of pac.
                      And only dumb azz Floyd haters think he scared of Midget Manny.

Floyd don't need Manny and been retired outside of two sparring matches which put alot of money in his pocket.

Why do he need to be forced into a pointless rematch which alot of people initially aint wanna see

Comment

Working...
                      X