Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    They aren't getting paid.
    Maybe not for the documentary itself, but i think they will end up making money off the back of it.

Anyway, i've always thought he was probably guilty. I've not seen the documentary obviously but i don't see how it can solidify his guilt though, it's still essentially some people making allegations against him with no hard evidence isn't it? one of them has publicly defended him before.

Let's be fair, people are going to watch it and still believe what they want to believe. Plus, in the current climate of accusations against celebrity sex offenders, there has never been a better time to release such a documentary and get the public on the side of the victims.

As i said, i do think he's guilty, but i'm not sure these allegations confirm it even more, i just think the perception of the public towards these celebrities has changed in recent years, so in their minds it's more damning.

Comment

4 hours?!

way too long, won't watch.

Comment

4 ****ing hours about pedophilia. damn. would be if there was an intermission and it tells you to go get candy from the concession area.

Comment

Meh, any sensible person would have already suspected MJ was a ch-omo.

I mean, who the hell hangs out with little boys?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Anyone with an IQ greater than a cantaloupe knows he was diddling kids all along.
            Greater than a cantaloupe

I'm going to use that.

But yes, he touched kids on their no no parts.

Comment

Comment

Shalom! You kept me course corrected! Are you part Jew?

1bad69 is a Jew/phaggit. Jhonny will Rio him a new azz hizoe

I appreciate your work

Comment

Jackson was a man who convinced their most innocent relatives to bend over and spread their butt cheeks while he masturbated to the sight; who forced them to suck on his nipples while he serviced himself; who installed an elaborate system of alarm bells at the Neverland Ranch so that he would hear if anyone was going to walk in on an eight-year-old boy with the pop star’s ***** inside his mouth.
                  Damn, no wonder Slobberts is so messed up in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                    It's highly likely true.
                    Most likely he touched the boys, maybe sucked them off too.

It's no excuse, but in a way I also feel sorry for him. One former sex slave stated she was there when the Jackson Five signed the contract that they were told was going to make them rich and famous. While signing, her book states, she saw each one had to drop their pants and a guy with what you guys here call BBC gave it to each one. Of course poor Micheal was just a kid then.

Now I don't know if that's the "gospel" truth. But I'd wager he was sexually assaulted as a child. And maybe was a sex slave.

Some say he started to give away those deep secrets [no pun intended] which is why he was obviously deliberately murdered by that agent/fake cardiologist.

MJ had sleep difficulties. So get him an overnight sleep study [polysomnograph] and treat him for sleep apnea.

Instead this agent/quack injects him with a dangerous anesthetic and when given the order overdosed him and then went to the bathroom instead of observing. Then after he was probably hopelessly gone does CPR on a soft bed--from a supposed cardiologist no less. Then waits some more before EMTs were called.

Should have been charged with Murder 1. I knew when I saw the trial when they undercharged him, that the prosecution was in on it too.
                    It's very likely that Michael Jackson was indeed a child molester.

But the things you describe deserve a 4-hour documentary of their own as well. Sadly we will probably not get it.

Comment

4 hours too long, 10 years too late.

Comment

Working...
                      X