Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Trump About To Be Brought Down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Shook? Cry For Help? Are you serious? I've already made a thread that I will resurrect soon about Mueller ending his investigation post midterms without any Russian collusion. Shook.... Wow...
    If you are not shook then what’s the purpose of this thread. Because if you are trying to be sarcastic or funny you failed big time.

You shook and this thread is your way of venting concern by trying and failing to make a funny sarcastic thread.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      He's also under investigation for having farted at Rockefeller Center in 1978.
      Literally Hitler... :gasp:

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        If you are not shook then what’s the purpose of this thread. Because if you are trying to be sarcastic or funny you failed big time.

You shook and this thread is your way of venting concern by trying and failing to make a funny sarcastic thread.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol
        You could always move on to another thread... You making two posts in my thread is you failing. Twice.

Comment

Lol lol lol lol lol lol
          It was a good joke, I liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            You could always move on to another thread... You making two posts in my thread is you failing. Twice.
            ^^^^ That is how you respond when you are shook. Lol lol lol

Comment

Bull****! The Democrats are going down in flames...…...Rockin'

Comment

I heard, from an Ultra Orthodox Rabbi, that trump was chosen by God to make Jerusalem the home of our embassy, and to restore the covenant with the Jewish people. Cyrus the Great, and Trump!

Trump is unphased by all of the bull around him.

Comment

Lol lol lol^^^^^^^^ Vlad is clearly shook with what is going to happen to trump. Otherwise why make this cry for help thread. Lol lol lol.
                  You guys are a broken record, but there is an entertainment value to it, kinda like watching the Coyote chasing the road runner.

Comment

Did you know Trump used to have sex before he went into politics? With different women?

Comment

Lol lol lol lol lol lol
                      Ain’t no such thing as halfway crooks.

Comment

Working...
                      X