Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your reaction when they scored Fury-Wilder a draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      Howd yall feel when Wilder was robbed of a KO?? I'll wait..
      To be honest, I wanted Wilder to win and so when Fury got up i was disappointed.

But explain how he was robbed of the KO? He got up easily. Also, if the ref counted faster, Fury would have just gotten up faster. He waited for the ref to reach the final numbers before getting up

wouldn't have made much difference

Comment

It wasn't a robbery. I thought the draw was fair. You just can't expect to come into the champions backyard after he drops you twice on the canvass in the fight and then anticipate leaving with his title. It doesn't work that way. Fury really needs to work on that chin of his. It's a liability. His chin is what cost him a victory tonight.

Comment

agreed with the above poster

Comment

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post
            To be honest, I wanted Wilder to win and so when Fury got up i was disappointed.

But explain how he was robbed of the KO? He got up easily. Also, if the ref counted faster, Fury would have just gotten up faster. He waited for the ref to reach the final numbers before getting up

wouldn't have made much difference
            Not only did he wake up and get up easily, on a non slow count that started at 4/5, non wobbly, it takes Fury about 2 seconds longer to stand up than the average man hes near 7 foot ****ing tall.

That's the only defence of the wilder fans and ive totally shattered it easily, so Fury wins obviously and objectively.

Obviously Wilder doesn't win on points that's an even more absurd argument even with 2 knockdowns that's not how boxing is scored
            Last edited by AlexKid; 12-02-2018, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

My reaction was the cynical laugh that I have perfected over decades of watching boxing.

Comment

I was mad at that they robbed a depressed man from the greatest comeback in Heavyweight history! I'm still mad tbh

Comment

Originally posted by DaaamnSon View Post
                    good one! who would have thought, American boxing judge, in American soil, that they would give the fight to the non american

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      I was mad at that they robbed a depressed man from the greatest comeback in Heavyweight history! I'm still mad tbh
                      its still a great comeback. incredible dominant performance, and praise for fans around the world

whether he officially has the belt or not shouldnt matter. we all know who the true winner and champ is

Comment

Working...
                      X